The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost got the wifey to climb a tree yesterday... had her all geared up and everything... but she gots week knees and couldn't get very far... no fear or nuthin just not enough strength...

Perhaps one day we can con ole Jon into something silly like that...
If he doesn't have the strength to start his own saws and needs help from the wife, how is he gonna pull his ass up into a tree?

If he doesn't have the strength to start his own saws and needs help from the wife, how is he gonna pull his ass up into a tree?

Groundies. He has kids. But can't you just see it? They get him up in the tree, dangling from the line with no tie in yet and it's "Hey Dad, about that raise in our allowance"....

Hard for me to even read this . Let alone reply without exploding. froUnfortunately the way things are going everything will just get locked up ! Too many people that dont have anything better to do than bother loggers , mill men and exporters. And too much money coming in to law makers

I have at least one relative cutting there now. Tramp does the heli ground still get worked or is that off limits too since you still need a sort yard etc?

tell the truth , Im so disgusted with the current timber industry in Southeast that I dont pay much attention to how they are logging there. As all the loggin roads in s.e. are made from shot rock . its expensive to build a mile of road. They have been helicopter loggin in SE for decades , so I dont kmow what they still have to get

Latest posts

Back