The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh ha! This is why I had a hard time getting to the hardware store at the north end of town. in fact, I went to another hardware store but that didn't work out. From our own, Lewis County Sirens:

• A 38-year-old Napavine man was cited for traveling too fast when his log truck trailer tipped onto its side as he was making a left turn to head north on Interstate 5 in Chehalis yesterday. Troopers called at 1 p.m. to the onramp at Main Street noted Jason L. Dunn was uninjured and the onramp was blocked for a time. The loaded trailer was damaged, but the truck was able to be driven from the scene, according to the Washington State Patrol.

Haven't seen a deer with all four legs in months... Haven't seen an elk in over a year...

The cougars, they hunt people you know... actively, in fact most of them have developed a taste for "the other, other white meat" and no longer stalk the fuzzy wuzzys and just hide near parks and dive bars lying in wait for some passerby to drunkenly stroll by...

hey Bob, you still runnin loader?

Nope. I just filled in for a guy who needed some time off. I'll probably do it again later but I'm back on my retirement schedule for now. I have some cutting lined up and a couple of sales to plan and the usual hazard tree stuff for the county but other than that I'm not doing much. I like it that way.
It's funny but I enjoy it a lot more now that I don't have to do it.

Latest posts

Back