The One-Legged Tree Guy Answers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best climb I have ever been a part of, hands down.

Always a pleasure to climb with moss, great to meet Tom, and totally inspirational to climb with Alban. Some of you guys (and gals) who have climbed with AJ and I will meet Alban real soon. We have a bunch of cool climbs in the works, stay tuned for the details....................

Great photos. Looked like a wonderful way to kill a day.

Has anyone ever seen the short film on the US Army Gold Knights jumper Dana Bowman that lost both his legs during a practice of the diamond track(doing that used to scare the sh*t outta me) manouever-he collided with the other jumper, who died in the accident. Most inspirational as he went back to the team to show exactly what a legless man could accomplish as a freefaller. Inspirational.

http://www.internationalspeakers.com/speakers/ISBB-57SNTL/Dana_Bowman/

Last edited:
Gentlemen, you not only bolstered my faith in this industry, you give an excellent accounting for the humanity of man. Inspirational!

Tom, Greg, Moss and Alban, you guys are the cream that has risen to the top, and I'm the better for even having heard about you and this elevation of man's spirit into the crown of natures splendor, against the odds.

Rebecca, you are a gem, truly. Your vision is clear, you define your aim, you accomplish. The results are a testament to you.

----------------

This story should be written up for publication.

It has moved me.

RedlineIt

Gentlemen, you not only bolstered my faith in this industry, you give an excellent accounting for the humanity of man. Inspirational!

Tom, Greg, Moss and Alban, you guys are the cream that has risen to the top, and I'm the better for even having heard about you and this elevation of man's spirit into the crown of natures splendor, against the odds.

Rebecca, you are a gem, truly. Your vision is clear, you define your aim, you accomplish. The results are a testament to you.

----------------

It has moved me.

RedlineIt

+1

I'm not even a "tree guy" but seeing a bunch of good folks come together on this is truly amazing.

----------------

It has moved me.

RedlineIt

+1

Mi tu.

Great thing, God bless each and every one of you. (well it looks like he's taken care of Alban with Rebecca)

Someone needs to get this to the media, it could be an inspiration and a very good human interest piece.

Man oh man, I thought I had vetoed those hideous pictures of me, looking like a butterball turkey, climbing that tree. On the other hand, the rest of you guys look great!

Thanks again to all of you who have sent good wishes and congrats!

Alban will definitely be on here this evening to answer for himself...

Cheers,
Rebecca

Back