The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
IMG_3863.JPG

green-aurora-borealis-over-small-pond-in-kluane-national-park-yukon-territory-canada,akslsbf0008.jpg

K-Lake.ashx

images

Cantdog
Your aurora photo reminded me of this. Gypo and I are truly lucky to live in the north :D This was a time lapse photo taken at a friends lodge while we were there for a large group family snowmobile get together.

That was super..........however...the day/night that was taken I was celebrating my 60th birthday in Costa Rica.....was looking at the Southern Cross instead.....to bad I missed it......but I know I was wearing less cloths!!!!

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
That was super..........however...the day/night that was taken I was celebrating my 60th birthday in Costa Rica.....was looking at the Southern Cross instead.....to bad I missed it......but I know I was wearing less cloths!!!!

Another thing that is really worth seeing, I won`t forget seeing it either.

AKDoug

AKDoug

Pro Staff
I wouldn't be too sure... after the kids went to bed we were drinking... A LOT.... :givebeer::D