The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear climbs power transmission tower to raid ravens' nest
Bison hunters witness black bear's skilful climb
CBC News Posted: May 19, 2015 5:22 PM CT Last Updated: May 19, 2015 5:22 PM CT

reason I say that, is many animals have got to the top,,and couldn't figure out how to get down.....the old statement smarter than the average bear applies here!!!!!!!!!!!
Looked like the raven was trying to trick him into flying lessons. Good thing Mr. Bear was smart enough not to "fall" for it.

7 marked cars and 1 unmarked car there (2 on the other side of the building blocking the perps in). They were watching from across the street and couldn't get across 4 lanes of traffic the first time but they came back and the cops nabbed them before they got in the door of the shop. Apparently several jurisdictions have been after them.

They could get some good lunch at "the Parkette".....

It was dinner time, but there was one family sitting on the tailgate of their truck taking in the action.

Next time you come up to Lexington, PM me. I will meet you there for a meal, I just moved over by Henry Clay. The fish box will be on me...

It was dinner time, but there was one family sitting on the tailgate of their truck taking in the action.

Next time you come up to Lexington, PM me. I will meet you there for a meal, I just moved over by Henry Clay. The fish box will be on me...
I haven't been on that part of town in years, what is the old mall site being used for these days?

I haven't been on that part of town in years, what is the old mall site being used for these days?

Part of it was torn down, Southland Baptist Church renovated part of it. There is a Home Depot that backs up to New Circle and several restaurants fronting Richmond Rd.

Latest posts

Back