The stump Tom Hall thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How am I stirring up ****?

If you are not then explain the reason you created the thread. I see none other than trying to create a long never ending thread that provides no help to anyone other than to you

Bill

The onus is on you to back up your statements, not upon me to defend against them.

EH,

You make no sense. Why did you start the thread?

It seems that you have no reason other than to attack a member and stir up ****.

I have asked you why.

You have not answered.

Why is that?

Bill

Here's a real question (not necessarily for Tom):

I didn't realize until browsing Acre's a few minutes ago that the 034 was manufactured with 2 different bores. Is there a way to tell which model you've got without actually measuring the cylinder? Is it something as simple as 034 vs. 034 PRO?

as far as i know diff. mufflers
034 av super has more cover holes than 034 standard

but then again i could be wrong i only have the super for my 60cc class saw

EH,

It seems that you have no reason other than to attack a member and stir up ****.

I have asked you why.

You have not answered.

Why is that?

Bill
Show me anywhere I have attacked another member. I do not defend against baseless accusations. See my former statement.

2004 Stihl ms460 artic dies after any cut big or small unless you keep bipping the throttle and then it may stay running. The funny thing is it only does this with a full tank of fuel, after you dink with it for the first half of the tank on the second half it runs fine.

How fresh is the fuel?

Hi Rex.... I'm going to work now. Some of us have to do that. Some day you'll understand. Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone. Eat your oatmeal, study your law books, remember to change your socks, and quit stirring up the masses...at least for a little while.

Trans-nueter valve

How many time a second does the trans-nueter valve open on the end of the threaded nipple t-trap union?

2004 Stihl ms460 artic dies after any cut big or small unless you keep bipping the throttle and then it may stay running. The funny thing is it only does this with a full tank of fuel, after you dink with it for the first half of the tank on the second half it runs fine.

I am no Tom Hall, but I would think that this has something to do with your fuel tank venting (especially b/c you said it is fine when you have half a tank or less).

You run it at high rpms so it draws fuel hard, tank doesn't vent properly so it creates a slight vacuum, fuel can't be taken into the carb causing the saw to bog.

If that is the case be careful with the saw until it is fixed. It will be leaning out when it is bogging and that won't help the longevity of your 460.

Hope this helps.

Why do 290s scream at folks in stout German if they are made in Virginia by Virgins?

Last edited:
Post a chainsaw issue that baffles Tom Hall. :)

Looking forward to it Space. Shop is open Tuesday through Saturday, 8-5. Bring your wallet and feel free to stump me all ya want, the longer it takes the more you pay,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Looking forward to it Space. Shop is open Tuesday through Saturday, 8-5. Bring your wallet and feel free to stump me all ya want, the longer it takes the more you pay,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Tommie ole boy,

I'm a little slow, but I'm trying to catch up with the rest of the class. I always wondered what possible benefit it would it be for a law student to work at Home Depot. You have given me the clue I needed.

Ever notice how the help is a little "slow" at Home Depot and you always spend a lot of time there? Well, ole Space is learning how to s t r e t c h o u t his time, because as a lawyer, that's all he's got - time.

As usual, my gratitude,

Joat

EH,

I have asked you why.

You have not answered.

Why is that?

Bill

He's not attacking me Bill, what he is doing is playing around like he usually does. I'm one of the few last remaining human beings in the whole wide world that will still play along with him,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Tommie ole boy,

I'm a little slow, but I'm trying to catch up with the rest of the class. I always wondered what possible benefit it would it be for a law student to work at Home Depot. You have given me the clue I needed.

Ever notice how the help is a little "slow" at Home Depot and you always spend a lot of time there? Well, ole Space is learning how to s t r e t c h o u t his time, because as a lawyer, that's all he's got - time.

As usual, my gratitude,

Joat

Haha, good point. I was at Home Depot yesterday, needed a vac to do my car. They had some nice ones on sale so I got me one, works great. On sale for 24.99, good buy it was. Didn't see Space anywhere and I was looking for him too. Wanted to give his girlfriends drawers back to him that she left in my car the other night. Yup the vac is a wet/dry vac, how did you guess Joat,hahahahahahaahhahahahaha

Tommie ole boy,

Simple. Health insurance. Tuition reimbursement. Experience working with arrogant and ignorant public.

fwiw, one of my coworkers recently graduated law school, passed the bar, and is in full time employment now for the prosecutor's office. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back