The Wine Country

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My wife & I visited the Sonoma wine country over the weekend brought home a couple of nice vintages:

attachment.php

1-50

attachment.php

1-43

attachment.php

Both are runners but need some work and a couple of parts. $60 for the pair. The way the owner jumped at my offer I probably could've bought them for less but...

So who can help me out with manuals for these guys? I just love the sound of these old Macs and I can't wait to get them into some wood!

K.C.- nice saws. they must have some healthy vines thereabouts ! post over in the mcculloch stickie at the top of the page. plenty of mcknowledge there !

WTF your in my back your where in my back yard and you did't way hi????

i think i seen one of those on craigslist

nice score

Yup they were on CL. The dude was asking $100 for the pair. I didn't want him to think I was a jerk so I offered him 60 and he was all over it! They do need some work, both have damaged clutch covers from thrown chains but they both have decent comp and the 1-50 is a screamer. Man is it loud!

Oh, and I didn't know I had a standing invite to drop in! Next time let me know! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back