Thinking its a cord. (Need the math)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now you might have just over a cord. It takes two pickup truckloads to haul a cord away, unless the truck is stacked up like mine is as shown in my avatar. BTW, most of those split logs seem a little large to me.

Curious why you would say that WoodDoctor. They fit rather easily into my 20" X 22" door on the OWB. Or was you referring to splits being big for an indoor wood burner?

Curious why you would say that WoodDoctor. They fit rather easily into my 20" X 22" door on the OWB. Or was you referring to splits being big for an indoor wood burner?
Indoor wood burners require smaller splits. I have seen splits that large in many woodpiles, but usually it cannot be sold to folks ordering firewood from me. The only complaints I ever have is from people who say the splits are too large for them to easily handle. Also, the larger the splits, the slower they burn, and the harder they are to light up. Many people who buy firewood want to see flames rather quickly.

For an outdoor wood burner or a stove with good draft (like mine) you are in good shape and so is your avatar.

Latest posts

Back