This is hilarious....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had me laughing out loud

That follow up video is funnier than the original. Some of you guyz have to much time on your hands LOL

I work around a couple guys from Detroit and they're pretty messed up too. I don't know if that's the norm or just coincidence.

What's the fuss about. Just follow the fellow around and you don't have to hunt firewood. I cut and ready to split. Look at the money laying in the street. Y'all fuss about the strangest things. :laugh:

Hey, This kind of thing is what we are famous for.:hmm3grin2orange:

A local radio show got ahold of his dad on the phone. The old man is a whack job too. They live together, and he did get arrested. Check out freebeerandhotwings.com for the radio interview.

When I first saw this post it was just the original post.

The first thing I noticed was the reporters junky trunk, and her very practical shoes.

The second thing was this enormous feeling of wanting to grab this big toilet-paper dingleberry by the neck, and make him my do whatever-my-three-sisters-with nine-ex brothers-in laws want.

I could use a break, and this dumb-ass certainly deserves a reality check.

Really, I was so pissed off, if I was close enough I'd have gone over and assaulted the guy on principle.

The music video was okay....

Latest posts

Back