This is why you buy a Decent Husky (346xp) and not a POS saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now why did you go post that? Everyone now's the best saw's are Red&Black or A redish Orange and Black :hmm3grin2orange: Or Yellow and Black!

im chasen a like new 026 pro, it has 18" bar and chain not a single scratch on it. guy wants 350. much better deal then a new 346.

i gota put my 359 porting on hold and run and get it. later.

Evan

Because the 346 will smoke a 260 Pro and just devastate an MS250. It is lighter, more nimble and well balanced and looks cooler!

And BTW, don't get me started on the Stihls. They're good saws but sometimes their "fans" can sure be annoying.

Plus, it has a cool-running outboard clutch! The best saws are orange and another shade of orange that has been faded by sun exposure...

When I bought my 359 this week I could not stop fondling the 346. The 346 has to be the best feeling saw I have ever held but I wanted the extra power the 359 had and I plan to mod the :censored: out of this 359 too. But, the 346 is the next saw on my list without a second thought.

Today my Stihl dealer said that the 346XP was way better than the 260pro. True story. Yes, he does technically sell Huskies and sells tons of Stihls and stocks the 260pro. He only stocks the 455/460 box store ones because he has customers that want to buy from him instead of the box stores. He will only get an XP if someone orders it.

Last edited:
It's good to see a Stihl dealer who knows whats up.

Also, can I borrow that 2MG? I have some light overhead pruning I need to do. Do you mind if I climb with that saw?

It's good to see a Stihl dealer who knows whats up.

Also, can I borrow that 2MG? I have some light overhead pruning I need to do. Do you mind if I climb with that saw?

If you can climb a 120 footer with it, start it, top it, climb back down with it, you can have it.:chainsaw: It's a 2MG-42, so it's only 45 lbs. with bar.

Last edited:
Deal.

Do they even have trees that tall in Nebraska? And how far can you see from the top of one?

No we don't. If we did, you could see Kansas, South Dakota, Iowa and MAYBE Wyoming, but that's 400 miles. Pretty flat here.

Well, now that it has been hijacked, I don't think that we have had a "climbing with a 2MG" thread...ever.:greenchainsaw:

I am a bit of a ground hogg. What is a 2MG and why would I want to climb with it? Is that similar to a 50 BMG?? I don’t think I would want to climb with one of those either. Customers might get a bit nervous.

Latest posts

Back