This past weekends HUGE score.....Pics inside!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad2185

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will let the pics do most the talking. Im still going thru them all and sorting the runners from parts saws...Im going to clean out my inbox...:hmm3grin2orange:
bunchofsaws002_zps9f7d44a2.jpg

bunchofsaws001_zps70e30e57.jpg

Oh yea, I forgot....here are some more
bunchofsaws005_zpsb58023f7.jpg

bunchofsaws004_zps24e91df3.jpg

I will let the pics do most the talking. Im still going thru them all and sorting the runners from parts saws...Im going to clean out my inbox...:hmm3grin2orange:
bunchofsaws002_zps9f7d44a2.jpg

bunchofsaws001_zps70e30e57.jpg

Oh yea, I forgot....here are some more
bunchofsaws005_zpsb58023f7.jpg

bunchofsaws004_zps24e91df3.jpg

Well, how did you come across them? What's the story? Nice score!

A friend/forum memeber gave me a lead to a local shop for some pull string. When I was there I asked the owner about his trade ins and parts saws. He told me that he was getting ready to clean shop for the season and if I was interested he would give me first dibs on what he was selling. I gladly accepted and later that weekend I helped him clean out and completely fill the bed of my of my truck with what you see here...

WOW that is a lot to go through. Should keep you busy for some time to come:rock:

A friend/forum memeber gave me a lead to a local shop for some pull string. When I was there I asked the owner about his trade ins and parts saws. He told me that he was getting ready to clean shop for the season and if I was interested he would give me first dibs on what he was selling. I gladly accepted and later that weekend I helped him clean out and completely fill the bed of my of my truck with what you see here...

You probably heard this coming ... serious suckage! Congratulations, and you have all the excuse necessary to expand your shop.

Great score! Hope you get some enjoyment out of the ones you keep and make some $$$ off the ones you dont!

So when you going to give an itemized accounting of what you got?

the running list....

Husky 45,61,576xp,142,440,137,136,570,353,36,371k,375k,317xp,365sp,350,346xp,3120xp

Stihl 028av,026pro,026,ms260,ts400,025

Homelite Timberman,super2,33cc,superXL,46cc,superEZ

Poulan Wild Thing,Pro46,42cc

Craftsman 46cc,42cc,38cc

McCulloch Mac 3200, eager beaver

Echo 351LV

Jonsered 621

You suck.

With that being said. Nice score. If flooring downstairs wasn't the next thing on the budget then I'd be sending a pm on the 346. I need a smaller saw.

Rep Sent.

Latest posts

Back