Thoughts & Prayers go out to Eric Copsey / EcSaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I'm asking everyone to keep Eric Copsey / EcSaws & his sister in their thoughts and prayers. Eric's sister is back in the hospital fighting for her life. She needs all of our help to pull through...

Hello guys, just reiterating cheeve's promise we'll be remembering Eric's sister and the family in prayer. Although I'm not acquainted with him (yet) Bobby thinks the world of Eric, so, yeah. We'll surely be pulling for'em.

Hey guys your thoughts and prayers are working keep it up !!!!
When I left the hospital last night she was sitting up in a chair and was able to carry on a conversation, She has taken a couple bites of food.:clap:
Shes a long ways from being out of the woods , but at this pont will take any positive progress we can get.
Thanks again guys,,, keep it up !!!!!!

When I left the hospital last night she was sitting up in a chair and was able to carry on a conversation, She has taken a couple bites of food.:clap:
Shes a long ways from being out of the woods , but at this pont will take any positive progress we can get.

:msp_thumbsup: CJ

thanks for the update. glad to hear. pass along our greetings to your sis when you think appropriate.

Back