Throw bags

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8, 10, 12, 14

8 is best for high shots where there will be little friction and will come down with ease.

12 is my everyday bag, the 14 is more for isolation, or in dirty nasty trees that lighter bags will not run.

I used to run a 1# bag, but had no reason to replace it, just clip a Carrabiner on if you need that much weight. They are a literal pain to throw on a regular basis.

8, 10, 12, 14

8 is best for high shots where there will be little friction and will come down with ease.

12 is my everyday bag, the 14 is more for isolation, or in dirty nasty trees that lighter bags will not run.

I used to run a 1# bag, but had no reason to replace it, just clip a Carrabiner on if you need that much weight. They are a literal pain to throw on a regular basis.

Zingit 2.2mm line.

The window sealant clear silicon. the stuff that stays soft, non hardening as you nix it into the shot you can roll it into most any shap ball or bullit and let it set up

I get harrison rockets from Fresco Arborist supply. Call 866-353-3326 and talk to Rob. Or you can go to http://www.frescoarborist.com/home.php , but they are working on the site right now so it doesn't have all their products up yet.

Don't get the fake rockets, they seem to be having lots of trouble keeping them from breaking.

love
nick

go the harrison rocket bags

I throw with a 9.5oz and a 12-14 on the other end. Harrison Rockets only and would never use anything else simply because they are so good.

I would never use the Sherill Rip offs!

i throw a 8oz and a 10z

i also carry an 8oz on my harness for moving my climbing line around the tree instead of monkey fitsting my rope.

:chainsaw:

go the harrison rocket bags

I throw with a 9.5oz and a 12-14 on the other end. Harrison Rockets only and would never use anything else simply because they are so good.

I would never use the Sherill Rip offs!

i throw a 8oz and a 10z

i also carry an 8oz on my harness for moving my climbing line around the tree instead of monkey fitsting my rope.

:chainsaw:

if people are having trouble getting these bags, my Arbourculture tutour makes them, i can find out were they are available to you, or put you in touch with him, they are truly awsome!

Latest posts

Back