• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ti-DAWGS for Stihl 500i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer_Nate

Better Saws are Better...and Gut that Muffler!
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Previous photos deleted

These felling dogs are soon to be launched via my commercial website.

Ti-DAWGS for Stihl 500i

Fits small and large clutch covers. Large clutch cover requires "relief" of material in a small section.

A web search for ti-dawgs turns up some hits.

PM with thoughts or feedback on these felling spikes.
I see a lot of people have looked, but I don't see many comments.
You won't hurt my feelings.
Cool bling , but don’t see a big market for them , when there’s a few good makers of felling dogs WCS , Pro Safety , and others at half the price or less that will do the same job , and weigh really isn’t an issue as far as spikes are concerned to most people who run saws, Unless you don’t mind spending 100 bucks plus shipping, for spikes, just some constructive issues,

There is a chance these fit the 462 also.
I am working to confirm.
The shape of the case at the bottom where the inner dog bolts up is the key location for comparison.
I don't have a 462...gotta look at one at a shop.

The outer dog will work with a 400 but the inner dog is a big no-go, so not a good option for the 400.

PM if interested or find it online.

Commercial link removed.

Rules state
  • posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without prior written authorization from the Company;
I have not received that permission.

Back