Timberwolf Conveyor what size

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbeeler

Reaction score
I just ordered a timberwolf 26' conveyor and have a few days to change the size if I want. They sell alot of 20' models but i am concerned that i may want the extra 6' since it only cost 10% more. I have the room so that is not an issue. Any comments

10% ? no brainer if you ask me. You can always lower the tall one, but you can't raise the small one past it's max... go for the bigun!

re timberwolf

I had ordered a 26' timberwolf during the last winter,after I got it I found it was very heavy had a hard time moving it around,a real back breaker! I sent it back got a 20 footer that I had some extra fabrication done to attach a jack to move it up and down to attach to my small tractor,much easyer to mave around to,it was like night and day.It moves a lot of wood ,you can't beat those Honda engines they start on the first pull!I like it a lot but may have to sell it because of health issues its not even a year old yet!

boat trailer mover

To move mine around i bought a boat trailer mover. i think it was 100 or 160 dollars. it has a ball ,2 wheel and a handle. seems to work really well, i know gander mt sells it, and several other companies. i also use it to move the log splitter

I have been using the 26ft timberwolf conveyor this year and really love it. I use the twp-5 to feed it. I have about 100 cord in log lenght and use a skid steer to bring the logs over to the spliter, which is next to my stacking rows.

i dont have the conveyor all the way up but i get about 6 cords per pile.

Don

Back