Timberwolf Log Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodboiler

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone know what Timberwolf uses for hydraulic control valves on their splitters? Looking to build my own splitter and like the controls on timberwolf's. Also, looking at timberwolf's website, seems that their valves have an autocycle in both directions. I like that, but cannot find controls that match. Any ideas?

Anyone know what Timberwolf uses for hydraulic control valves on their splitters? Looking to build my own splitter and like the controls on timberwolf's. Also, looking at timberwolf's website, seems that their valves have an autocycle in both directions. I like that, but cannot find controls that match. Any ideas?

Surpluscenter has lots of valves to choose from.

My TWP-1 has a Prince valve and cylinder. Not sure on the pump.

If you need the actual valve part number let me know and I'll try to pull some numbers off it this weekend.

Take Care

prince auto cycle

I have older tw5 replaced wornout vavle surplus helped me out. They knew what vavle I think it was 269.00 with shipping. Others and timberwolf was 450 to475. New valve works great pre adjusted. good luck Tim

Back