Timberwolf T1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just how much? Cause I have found an ad for a used one and may jump on it if it is in decent shape.

If I remeber right, it's "cuttinscott", a member/sponser here that sells them new, might drop him a pm. Also check out timberwolf.com.

Really are a great product, just very expensive!!

I checked out the Timberwolf website and couldnt find a model "T1".
Thanks for the info though. I will pm cuttinscott.

TW1 or TWP1 or TWHV1?????????

We have 3 different versions of the TW1 but no T1

TWP1 is a horizontal splitter with a 5.5 hp Honda GX engine 11 GPM pump 4x24 hyd cylinder, 20 ton, optional 4 way wedge available $1895 plus $195 for the 4 way. Other options are a table grate for $295 and a manual (non- hyrdaulic) log lift arm for $395.

TWHV1 is a horizontal / vertical splitter same hyd and engine specs but no 4 way, table grate ot log lift options $2395

TW1 is out of production it was a heavier duty frame version of the TWP1
you can link to timberwolf through our website listed in sig.

Scott

Are the Timberwolfs that much superior to other splitters? I am currently looking for a wood splitter and I'm curious to what a current owner has to say about the TWP-1.

I'm going to a dealer on Saturday to "kick the tires" on a TWP-1. I am interested in the all the options as well since this model doesn't flip to the vertical position.

I split about 6 to 7 cords a year so I'm looking for a quality product that will last me a few years.

Remember if you buy cheap you buy twice! :D

Cuttinscott, Thanks for the information !!!!!
That was exactly what I was looking for.
This splitter I am looking at is suppose to be 4 yrs old and he says it is a T1. So it sounds like the T1 is simular to what they call the TWP1 today.

Thanks again !!

Back