Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to dig a bit to see what I can throw out here. Got lots of Homelite XL-12/SXL family parts, front tank McCulloch parts (200, 250, etc), and some other stuff i can't remember right now. Let me know whatcha need and if I have it to spare it's yours for shipping cost....

Free for the cost of shipping! I mention this first because these sprockets got me nailed with a non-sponsor selling infraction*. As some of you might recall, I have a large tub full of spur sprockets, some with bearings, some without. They are NOS, but most will require some light cleaning (a little oil & some fine grit sandpaper).

I can post the list, but I first need to pull the sprockets that'll fit my saws, as I've acquired a few 'new' saws :msp_ohmy: since I last revised the sprocket list. Or you can tell me what you're needing, & I'll check for you. These are spur sprockets.

* I was going to post a venomous explanation, but changed my mind. Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer!

Hiya Chris,
I'd like to see the list of spur sprockets you have left. I could use a .404 drum for a Homelite 900D, and one for an AH58 powered Mono/Wards WD60. That's an obscure one I know....

dangit,, beat me to them,, i'm 2nd in line,,,i hope:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

I was under the impression that you'd sworn off Echos..........:jester:

I have a few things I can send out the door-

12mm 044 jug, has a couple of nicks but would make a fine runner

One set, NOS Homelite 925 thin rings

More to come.

Jacob I could use the NOS Homelite 925 rings if they don't already have a home.

hey Roanoker494 how bad is the rot on the 272xp cases? if it's not to bad i'll take them i been looking for something to keep me busy over the hoildays.

Probably in the worst possible place it could be.........

100_3174.jpg

This is the mystery rifle clip. It was in a box of reloading stuff I inherited. I have no idea what it fits. There is mostly 30.30 and 30.06 stuff in the box.
A 30.30 round fits in (a little tight) but I think it would work. The only marking on the clip is the "Pat applied for". Free to a good home.

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

This is the mystery rifle clip. It was in a box of reloading stuff I inherited. I have no idea what it fits. There is mostly 30.30 and 30.06 stuff in the box.
A 30.30 round fits in (a little tight) but I think it would work. The only marking on the clip is the "Pat applied for". Free to a good home.

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

It must go to an old bolt gun. I looked around, but couldn't find anything that really matched. Maybe a remington or Mossberg.

Dug through one of my boxes and found a few things.

Take a look here and let me know if you want anything

Free parts pictures by Roanoker494 - Photobucket

Very rough 272xp muffler, rough 372xp muffler, 372xp flywheel with sheared key, repaired 372xp clutch side case, 272xpg case with some rot, 288xp spikes, Husky 50 Rancher chain brake handle(only fits the early white top model), Weedeater Featherlite trimmer fuel tank, turn signal switch for 90 Jeep Cherokee.

Still have the Mac 6

You sure that Husky 50 chain brake handle only fits the white top model? I did a hack job repair on my buddy's Husky 50 (orange and gray) with a broken chain brake handle and it looks pretty darn close other than his is orange, not gray. I'd love to be able to fix it right for him but I obviously don't want to take a part that won't work.

Here is an older Craftsman Powersharp. It is missing the starter cover for it. The compression feels good. PM if your interested. Shipping cost only of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:
Here is a hodge podge of Homelite, Mac, and Lombardo stuff. PM if interested. The cover I think are for PM605-610. XL12 fuel tank and clutch cover.

attachment.php

EDIT: XL 12 stuff is gone.

EDIT AGAIN: ALL gone

Last edited:
Couple pics of the 2400 Handle.Front AV is gone but the rear springs are there.

Those AV springs look better than the ones that I have!

TIA!

EDIT--If my PM box gets full, make a post to let me know. It's now time to go shopping & start getting ready for the family feast tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back