Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a homelite Xl auto complete running untill the starter recoil pulley broke in half on it and broke a few teeth off the fly wheel.it's free to a good home for the cost of shipping. i got everything exsept them 2 parts thats broken and the bar and chain.

EDIT: sorry for the confusion this is a top handle trim saw. sorry again for the confusing everyone

Last edited:
Cant find half the stuff I thought I had. Maybe time to clean up.

Did find a Lombard Little Lightening recoil cover while I was lookin for CHRISTmas decorations. Free to a good home. Never even heard of the saw, and dont know where the part came from.

ok found some more parts in my shed tonight after getting bored and deciding to go do something :D. this is what i found

got a few parts for a poulan xxv well everything exspt the piston and cylinder and flywheel and carb.

got a few homelite xl12 recoils and air filter top.

got a few chraftsman 3416 parts all but the piston and cylinder

and last but not least found a few poulan 4218av parts everything but the piston and cylinder on it.

all for the price of shipping to a good home

Hey Arrowhead can't use the clip but to the best of my remberance sort of looks like one that goes to one of the old Remington self loading rifles as they were called. Might be wrong but sort of looks like one.

You sure that Husky 50 chain brake handle only fits the white top model? I did a hack job repair on my buddy's Husky 50 (orange and gray) with a broken chain brake handle and it looks pretty darn close other than his is orange, not gray. I'd love to be able to fix it right for him but I obviously don't want to take a part that won't work.

100% positive of it, the difference is where the handle mounts to the cover. This handle will only fit on a cover with the part number 501 76 46-01.

Look at the circled areas on these illustrations
50 Rancher cover
attachment.php

Later 50, 51 and 55 cover
attachment.php

Dug through one of my boxes and found a few things.

Take a look here and let me know if you want anything

Free parts pictures by Roanoker494 - Photobucket

Very rough 272xp muffler, rough 372xp muffler, 372xp flywheel with sheared key, repaired 372xp clutch side case, 272xpg case with some rot, 288xp spikes, Husky 50 Rancher chain brake handle(only fits the early white top model), Weedeater Featherlite trimmer fuel tank, turn signal switch for 90 Jeep Cherokee.

Still have the Mac 6

372 muffler and 272xpg cases are gone. I will try to dig through some more boxes over the weekend to find more goodies. I will also have go through the "scrap pile" because I am pretty sure there are couple complete-ish saws that I could part with.

EDIT:
The 272 muffler is gone now

Last edited:
Let's get this bumped back to page one, eh?

I've got my wife looking over my shoulder for the next four days (What are you doing? Are you buying that? What do you mean you're giving it away? Who's paying shipping? What's it going to cost? Etc.), so bear with me if I'm a little slow getting back to you.

I've got my wife looking over my shoulder for the next four days (What are you doing? Are you buying that? What do you mean you're giving it away? Who's paying shipping? What's it going to cost? Etc.), so bear with me if I'm a little slow getting back to you.

Holy ****! I got the exact same issue.. :laugh:

turkey day give a away

one new honda air filter. fits

ACURA RSX 2002 - 2006
ACURA CSX 2006 - 2006
HONDA CIVIC SI 2002 - 2005
HONDA CR-V 2002 - 2006
HONDA ELEMENT 2003 - 2007

just cover shipping

Sell something and give her ALL of the money. That usually gets the blood pressure back in check around here. I got a bunch of blowers listed right in time for leaf season, and dropped her some cash. She actually gave me some of it back the other day when I found a smokin' deal on a Stihl trimmer and Shinny edger that P.O. "can't get to run" on CL. That is the first time my wife has actually given me the cash to go pick up my CL finds. I have decided to keep all of my deals "above the table" effective immediately.

Once again fellows. I have lots of Homelite XL-12/SXL series parts and some McCulloch large frame front tank (200/250/300/etc) parts. Let me know whatcha need, and I'll send it to you for shipping cost if I have it.

ok found some more parts in my shed tonight after getting bored and deciding to go do something :D. this is what i found

got a few parts for a poulan xxv well everything exspt the piston and cylinder and flywheel and carb.

got a few homelite xl12 recoils and air filter top.

got a few chraftsman 3416 parts all but the piston and cylinder

and last but not least found a few poulan 4218av parts everything but the piston and cylinder on it.

all for the price of shipping to a good home

Are those Poulan XXV parts from an S25-CVA? I could use the AV buffer mounts if you have them.

Once again fellows. I have lots of Homelite XL-12/SXL series parts and some McCulloch large frame front tank (200/250/300/etc) parts. Let me know whatcha need, and I'll send it to you for shipping cost if I have it.

Are those Poulan XXV parts from an S25-CVA? I could use the AV buffer mounts if you have them.

no here's one just like the one i got. let me know what you need i got everything exsept the recoil pully and the P&C and bar and chain and carb for it but everything i got someplace .
POULAN MICRO XXV CHAINSAW (USED) FOR PARTS OR REPAIR | eBay

I need a top cover for a 890 gas tank if one of those will work. Tom P S I have some Homelite and Poulan parts saws I will try to list in the next couple days.

i am to tired and full to get a pic,, but i have a brand spankin new stihl chain,,, 16",,60dl 50 gauge full chisel,, pm me if you want it

to the guys that have gotten something from me,,,,,do me a favor,, let me know when your item gets there so i can stop paseing the floor

Back