Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good deal guys. Enjoy this thread every year. I will find something good to put up here in the next couple of days.

I've got a few things to add here.....

Nice 026 fuel tank.

12mm 044 jug.

660 big bore kit (older version but never used)

I'll probably find some more....

Last edited:
Brad I am wondering about youre mighty 390? I will give you double the shipping cost! :dizzy: Ok good thread:clap: I will dig around, I have a bunch of bars, a stock 660 muffler complete. A bunch of stock 44-460 front muffler plates. A 372 half wrap with a slight bend, easy to straighten. I will look around tomorrow.

Okay.... So I got a deal for one lucky person here!!

READY

SET

GO

One NOS Poulan piston kit 530010643 for a 4000, PP385 or PP395

000_0064.jpg

000_0067.jpg

I have a few things I can send out the door-

12mm 044 jug, has a couple of nicks but would make a fine runner

One set, NOS Homelite 925 thin rings

More to come.

I don't have a use for for the jug right now but you never know, I'll give it a day or two to see if there are any members that need it.

I'm headed out to the shop right now and see what I can find for this thread.

The handlebar is taken and I think the top cover for the 372 is spoken for. I will try to get them shipped before the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Brad I am wondering about youre mighty 390? I will give you double the shipping cost! :dizzy: Ok good thread:clap: I will dig around, I have a bunch of bars, a stock 660 muffler complete. A bunch of stock 44-460 front muffler plates. A 372 half wrap with a slight bend, easy to straighten. I will look around tomorrow.

Well, I was going to throw it in here, but since you asked for it, you're disqualified:)

IMG_4521.jpg

This was the first pipe I built. I built it for my 42cc wild thing. The program I used was junk. I saw no gains, it came out way too small. It may work OK on a 36cc poulan. Pipes have to be built according to the port timing of the saw, to work properly. Don't expect to see any gains, but you may get lucky. If anything the saw will sound cool as heck, annoy the neighbors, and it's free. :rock:

Last edited:
Ill take one. And I don't care what color it is lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back