Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i don't have to send half dozen emails and get confused i wanted to let everyone know that got something from me your item is on its way by usps,,well except for eds since he got the saw,,,, merry christmas

IMG_4521.jpg

This was the first pipe I built. I built it for my 42cc wild thing. The program I used was junk. I saw no gains, it came out way too small. It may work OK on a 36cc poulan. Pipes have to be built according to the port timing of the saw, to work properly. Don't expect to see any gains, but you may get lucky. If anything the saw will sound cool as heck, annoy the neighbors, and it's free. :rock:

now that would be fun to run on my little 42cc poulan with the 12" b/c i have on it :D:D:D,, how much for the shipping?????? or do i need to get on my knees and beg:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

I have two Echo saws, 602 AND 702, complete, that needs just minor work done to get them up and going.

Sounds interesting?Still got them?

dangit,, beat me to them,, i'm 2nd in line,,,i hope:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

dang you guys are quick. i was just gonna restart this thread when i saw brad had already done so (thanks brad). then i see these posts and i'm thinking "alright, the twin to my JD70V" then i see you guys done swooped in. good on ya. now, i'm gonna go look through my parts and get in on the fun. merry thanksgiving and happy christmas everyone.

now that would be fun to run on my little 42cc poulan with the 12" b/c i have on it :D:D:D,, how much for the shipping?????? or do i need to get on my knees and beg:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Another member pm'd me before you, If he decides not to take it... I'll send it your way, free shipping.

Not much but maybe somebody needs some parts. doesnt come with a bar. seems to be set up but i havent messed with it.

XL-12

junk.jpg

Spoken for sorry

Last edited:
What's not to like? Gave me an excuse to over use the pound key. . . The only foul language is that imagined in the readers mind. :tongue2:

Darwin likes this, too. Or perhaps more accurately, is mildly amused.

(And don't let it get around, but Jesus would know what the pound signs mean.)

Last edited:
I must be gettin' old, because I wish to give these away...........

They are startin' to get on my nerves.......

Their bus broke down here a week ago, and I offered to let them stay upstairs.....

My wife has moved back to her mother's house for now, I don't know why.............

These gals are quite helpful and eager, but the only english that they know is: "U waan nutha beeeah?"

View attachment 208117

Anyone that wants them has to pay for the bus charter......

208117d1321921042-hooters-jpg

Their bus broke down here a week ago, and I offered to let them stay upstairs.....

My wife has moved back to her mother's house for now, I don't know why.............

These gals are quite helpful and eager, but the only english that they know is: "U waan nutha beeeah?"

SOLD!!!!

SOLD!!!!

Naw, they are definitely getting on my nerves......

I cannot even take a shower by myself anymore..... All of those damn footrubs, hell, I cannot even stay awake long enough to post here
anymore.

And all of that food!

Sheesh!!!!

I'm only asking shipping costs, about $5-$8.

This is a 372 big bore piston. I shortened the skirts to match those in a MS460, but ended up going a different route.
IMG8072-M.jpg

IMG8073-M.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a MS260 filter. Just needs a little cleaning. I believe it's new.
IMG8069-M.jpg

IMG8070-M.jpg

This is a muffler cover for a MS460/046.
IMG8068-M.jpg

These are still available.

Back