Time Saver Pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urhstry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is there any place in particular that carries this stuff cheap? I am in PA and looking to save on the massive shipping cost. Thanks guys.

I looked at my dealers time saver and it looked like it had one piece of bubble wrap and tin foil around it in a drain tile. They wanted $8 a foot.:jawdrop:
I now am making my own. It will be in a 6 inch drain tile with 5.75 inches of solid insulation that will hold up to 1 1/4 in. pex. The pipe are seperated to eliminate pipe to pipe heat transfer. I am going to test it out this year by not buring it and checking for snow melt. I don't think I will have any so I won't have to trench deep this spring.
The best part is it only cost $4.65 a foot.

I got mine from here http://kozynites.com/ They use some foam type of wrap insulation, not the bubble stuff. It's the cheapest I could find. I think it was around $5/ft for 1.25" wirsbo hepex. Give the guy a call, he resells for pinnacle supply, but is much cheaper than buying direct for some reason.

Back