Time to get my saws running again...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Here, I found his doorstop. That's all it's good for around here.:)

Porbably an HDC 17 on an XL - hold on I have an XL apart on my bench now- *runs off quick*

Walbro HDC 27, thats the single needle carb for an XL. It only has a low speed adjustment.

Sounds like it.

On mine, it's gotten so much use, that the idle stop on the end of the shaft is loose, and it wont idle at all.

And the gas tank issue, but Im sure Ive got a good tank and duckbill valve for it.

The piston and cylidner look like new, and Ive already replaced the points and condensor, it has great spark...saw runs like a dream, or it did, up until the tank ruptured.

might ought to read the posting rules, atleast if you want to be able to post this winter.

Cripes...We have post rules now?

When and where??

Hey Angel, you think IB bought AS now too...lol

Thanks Just Mow.

A milestone like this calls for a party and a sacrifice of an 009 to a Homelite XL 98 multi purpose saw while Slayer is blasting.

When I hit 2K, Ive got a sweet MS-200T that just needs a coil that Im going to use an Echo Demolition Saw to cut into 2 peices, which I will then drop into the scrap pile...it will all be video'd and posted here...just to tighten the collective orange panties on this site a little bit more.

When I hit 2K, Ive got a sweet MS-200T that just needs a coil that Im going to use an Echo Demolition Saw to cut into 2 peices, which I will then drop into the scrap pile...it will all be video'd and posted here...just to tighten the collective orange panties on this site a little bit more.

hahahaha, now THAT is awesome! After you cut it you should burn it really really hot so the magnesium starts on fire and all the aluminum melts, now that would be badass.

AOD/RED ....I'm glad you each found each other........:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This will be nominated for post of the year....LOL

hahahaha, now THAT is awesome! After you cut it you should burn it really really hot so the magnesium starts on fire and all the aluminum melts, now that would be badass.

I burned a couple poulan trimmers in a burnbarrel, just for giggles. When the magnesium cought, I was like...OH ****!!!

That mess burned forever and it was sooo hot that it ended up nearly at the bottom of the barrel, it was on a good 2 feet of ash when it started.

Stupid me tried to pour water on it...Let me tell you how well that worked..:censored:

Hmmm

Found each other??? :confused:

I thought they were each other. :laugh:

:cheers:

Ya Know:

That was one of the things that really surprised me on this board. Actually on a few boards. I was really thrown off by how many people are the same with different names. Goes for Ebay sponsors under different names here.

I don't know AOD or RED from a hole in the ground. I enjoy the advice I get here, and I like to share some too, but your statement could be right... Maybe they are the same, maybe not.

Back