today was a great day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozerman37

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
took down 6 trees this afternoon some beech, black birch and white birch. i used a shindaiwa arborist saw for the limbing portion on a couple. if anyone hasnt used one for that, its honestly the best. its very light and pretty fast cutting for limbs. its a 326 i believe and it belongs to a friend of mine. i been looking for another good firewood/limbing saw to go with my dolmar 6400, my QUESTION is jonsered 2159 versus the husky 359. any input? the jonsered is about $30 more than the husky. the guys at the shop tell me its the same saw. anyone know anything more specific?
-thanks

took down 6 trees this afternoon some beech, black birch and white birch. i used a shindaiwa arborist saw for the limbing portion on a couple. if anyone hasnt used one for that, its honestly the best. its very light and pretty fast cutting for limbs. its a 326 i believe and it belongs to a friend of mine. i been looking for another good firewood/limbing saw to go with my dolmar 6400, my QUESTION is jonsered 2159 versus the husky 359. any input? the jonsered is about $30 more than the husky. the guys at the shop tell me its the same saw. anyone know anything more specific?
-thanks

Shindaiwa arborist saw? That's like jumbo shrimp or military intelligence. Buy a Husky 372XP and be done with it. It's the last chain saw you'll buy.

The Husky and the J-Red are the same saw other than the angle of the front handle. If they are both comfortable to you, I'd buy the cheaper one.

The Husky and the J-Red are the same saw other than the angle of the front handle. If they are both comfortable to you, I'd buy the cheaper one.

close in looks and weight! other only two difference's is color and reliability!! huskies have never held up to my work force! j-red has held up and out performed by a long shot!!! both saws brands were well maintained and only the j-reds have worked for me..... the j-red is more costly for a reason ..its a work horse !!!

Latest posts

Back