Today's cutting.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wsg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well it's still warm here but a tree was needed on the ground before city cut it up. They just take them to the dump and they rot.

It was a water oak, and it fell where I wanted it, nobody hurt, and a lot of fun cutting. 390,372,and 346xp for the job, probably didn't need the 390, but I enjoy the power a little to much :))

View attachment 249650View attachment 249651View attachment 249652

Yeah..the 372XP would have been all that tree required...

But as the saying goes..."I'd rather have it and not need it...than to need it and not have it"..!!!

I hate the bugs in the morning..!!..and in the afternoon..!!..and in the evening..!!....I HATE BUGS..!!!!

In a few weeks..we should start betting some breezes...I sure hope so..!!
:cheers:
J2F

are u sure the 390 can handle those "big" trees?:msp_biggrin: good to see iam not the only chainsaw addict that cant decide which saw to grab, so he just grabs a handful of saws an heads out:chainsaw:

I tend to take all of mine with me to, just so I give them all a chance to run a bit, There are times I am running my saws every day and then there are times they sit on the self and look pretty for a couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back