Todays firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice wood!!.. 1 thing though i think someone is copying your name and also your pictures over in the firewood and heating section :clap:

Here are a couple of pics of todays firewood haul. Nothing like cutting wood in July. It hit low 90's here today. Back at it in the morning.

Scott

I hear that!! We were out last Sat. and Sun.......Nice and hot!!

These were pulled with a 2002 Dodge 2500 6-speed Diesel. Sometimes I pull them with a 1992 Diesel and when I do it also has a cord on the flatbed. I didn't used the old doge because it has the chipper box on it right now.

Scott

Nice Bri-mar. I bought one a few months ago. 12k axels, 6x12. I made 4 foot walls for it too, which holds about 2 cords. What size trailer is yours?

Nice Bri-mar. I bought one a few months ago. 12k axels, 6x12. I made 4 foot walls for it too, which holds about 2 cords. What size trailer is yours?

Mine is a 14x7 with 7k axles. It has slide in ramps and d ring to haul a skid steer. It's also a dual cylinder.

Scott

Back