Tools "NOT RECOMMENDED" for chainsaw repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildman1024

Wildman1024

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I usually use this when working on Echo's. It DOES NOT WORK with other brands. :hmm3grin2orange:

dynamite.jpg

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
try a 3/4" impact,,works much better on those fly wheel nuts,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Got every size here in the shop from 1/4" up to 1""drive Ingersoll Rand brands, the 3/4" and 1'' are beastly tools, they snap off 3/4" grade 8`s like no bodys business, do a mean job on knuckles and hands if you aren`t braced properly when the trigger is squeezed....;)

Pioneerguy600

oscar4883

oscar4883

Addicted to ArboristSite
Got every size here in the shop from 1/4" up to 1""drive Ingersoll Rand brands, the 3/4" and 1'' are beastly tools, they snap off 3/4" grade 8`s like no bodys business, do a mean job on knuckles and hands if you aren`t braced properly when the trigger is squeezed....;)

Pioneerguy600

I used to have to use a 2inch drive impact on a regular basis. It had to be flown in with a crane. That thing was a beast!

67L36Driver
I used to have to use a 2inch drive impact on a regular basis. It had to be flown in with a crane. That thing was a beast!

How about a #14 spline drive Chicago Pneumatic.

I had to buy a counterbalancer and have them hung on a small jib crane for the machine operators in our wire mill. Used them to demount a 5" (thread dia.) or so triple lead acme spanner nut on a take-apart spool we wound 1000# of wire on.

CGC4200

CGC4200

Addicted to ArboristSite
maul, 9mm or 45 ACP

I have been tempted to use all of these on a PP 260 I have, think I have it
fixed now, used it this PM. It has been good for anger management &
weight training; weighs about as much as a good 50 cc saw, but about
1/3 less HP.

Latest posts