Torque Disparity Kohler vs. Briggs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you buy the correct crankshat on the B/S 1 7/16" Dia. it will fit right up. Check the thread 252 upgrades for a model #.

The 252 Clutch is made by Agura in Japan. There is no aftermarket as they only sell to OEM accounts and they do not provide replacement parts to the OEM's or anybody else. Seems to me as the clutches are about 225.00 from Vermeer. Anybody bought one recently with updated prices?

Last edited:
As long as you buy the correct crankshat on the B/S 1 7/16" Dia. it will fit right up. Check the thread 252 upgrades for a model #.

The 252 Clutch is made by Agura in Japan. There is no aftermarket as they only sell to OEM accounts and they do not provide replacement parts to the OEM's or anybody else. Seems to me as the clutches are about 225.00 from Vermeer. Anybody bought one recently with updated prices?
Bought a 252 clutch yesterday. $334 plus tax I also bought a new vermeer cutter wheel. $303 plus tax

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back