Torque Port 357/359. Which jug?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys only knew how many of those carbs I've thrown out...............

On the low end grunt question, don't forget the 357 is only a 56cc jug, so it's at a displacement disadvantage right from the get-go.

I have a ported 359 jug, (done by Motomedik), on a 357 case with the stuffers and the Zama carb. This saw is really quite impressive, so at least in this case the Zama can handle the porting. This was used jug that we cleaned up, and with nothing invested, Moto was hardly conservative in there. Looks like you can park a truck in the exhaust port.

On the low end grunt question, don't forget the 357 is only a 56cc jug, so it's at a displacement disadvantage right from the get-go.

I have a ported 359 jug, (done by Motomedik), on a 357 case with the stuffers and the Zama carb. This saw is really quite impressive, so at least in this case the Zama can handle the porting. This was used jug that we cleaned up, and with nothing invested, Moto was hardly conservative in there. Looks like you can park a truck in the exhaust port.

Ya since the service bulletin, we replaced every one that came in for service. I've reused many and pitched more

i'll do as many as you guys want. $25.00 plus shipping. all tested on a ported saw.

i don't change the nozzle, not sure if i can get them. i'll check tomarow if i can remember

scott

You can order the nozzle alone, I had become a custom to stealing them out of these carbs though:D

Looks like I have six with all the components but I'm still digging.

One saw that really, really impressed me, was a 359 that Stumpy did a few months ago. The thing was an animal and smoked my ported 357xp. :msp_scared:

I can only imagine... I thought mine was garbage too that's why I was cannibalizing it LOL!

I'm not ruling out a 359 jug for this saw yet either. Need to get a degree wheel on the 357 jug first and try to get what I want from it before I try anything else.

i have not gotten any carbs, are thay coming or not?
i got a check for one of these carbs from jeff, but no carbs.
whats up?
scott

i have not gotten any carbs, are thay coming or not?
i got a check for one of these carbs from jeff, but no carbs.
whats up?
scott

Six on my bench, no they have not left. I've had several requests for them, trying to get as many together in one shot so as to not have to send a second lot. If any one is in a hurry, pm me.

Back