Torque Port 357/359. Which jug?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard someone on here fixed the walbros for a reasonable fee. Look up^ , Russ

I think it is the fuel pump, and it isn't always bad. I also think Tree monkey has a fix. I also know the Zama is made in China. Russ

I think it is the fuel pump, and it isn't always bad. I also think Tree monkey has a fix. I also know the Zama is made in China. Russ

Ok, Accel pump like a 200t?

My Walbro definitely went bad. 1 month after the warranty was done.... saw started running bonkers so I broke down and bought the Zama. The Zama ran perfect before the saw was ported and it has had almost no run time after porting. I have hardly used it much. I don't care if the Zama is made in China.

I'm busy as heck with work for the next few weeks then we have some vacations planned. I'm probably going to have to let this sit a while. I want to re do the porting anyways once I get a degree wheel. Even if the hesitation is a carb issue I want more balls out of it and will deal with the carb later if need be.

My experience is the Zama does not keep up with porting well. A fixed Walbro would be the ticket regardless if the Zama is the issue.

My experience is the Zama does not keep up with porting well. A fixed Walbro would be the ticket regardless if the Zama is the issue.

that could be the whole problem in the first place. I want to port more aggressively so I better fix the Walbro.

Is the problem accel pump galling like a 200T carb? Is the fix the same (blocking accel pump)?

Have a box of them.....where would you like it to go?:msp_biggrin:

to Tree Monkey :)

Let me send a PM and confirm everything with him.

A huge THANK YOU. You gonna let me pay you something for it? This really saves my arse because I think I stole some important bits off of mine

Checked, have more than enough to go around....even a couple zamas. If you get on contact with Scott, ask if he replaces the main nozzle. It appears I robbed them from several. Either way, there are several with nozzles.

i'll do as many as you guys want. $25.00 plus shipping. all tested on a ported saw.

i don't change the nozzle, not sure if i can get them. i'll check tomarow if i can remember

scott

cool beans

Mitch, I'm going to PM you Scott's address. I'm paying for a box of however many carbs to be sent. Everyone can make arrangements with Scott to pay for the repair and return shipping.

Let me know if anyone sees any flaws with this plan

Latest posts

Back