Total bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 15-20 NOS Total bars left in my inventory if my memory serves me correctly. I will be selling some of them sometime this week or next.
I don't know that I have anything longer than 20", I will have to check.
They seem like good looking bars, but I hadn't heard much on them. Good to hear that you guys are having good luck with them, I just kind of stumbled upon mine at a sale- or I wouldn't have so many sitting around.

I have about 15-20 NOS Total bars left in my inventory if my memory serves me correctly. I will be selling some of them sometime this week or next.
They seem like good looking bars, but I hadn't heard much on them. Good to hear that you guys are having good luck with them, I just kind of stumbled upon mine at a sale- or I wouldn't have so many sitting around.

PM sent, I've been on the lookout for another tsumura bar for my 372XP and would consider a small mount for my 346XP if you have any.

Scott

PM sent, I've been on the lookout for another tsumura bar for my 372XP and would consider a small mount for my 346XP if you have any.

Scott

PM also sent.

Are the Carlton bars badged as Superbars?

No.

The old Tsumura made Carlton bars are labelled 'Carlton Premium Sprocket-Tip' and the German made Carlton bars are 'Carlton Sprocket Tip'
Both are clear coat brushed steel finished.
The Tumura bar has a distinctive nose, the German bar uses a Carlton style single rivet nose.

The new Carlton bars that are re-labelled Oregon Power Match Plus bars are painted black IIRC.

PM sent.

Still looking

I have been looking all over for these things, but can't find anyone that stocks them. Specifically I need a 16" 3/8 for a 026 and a 20" 3/8 for a 575 Husky. Anyone know where I can get some?

I have been looking all over for these things, but can't find anyone that stocks them. Specifically I need a 16" 3/8 for a 026 and a 20" 3/8 for a 575 Husky. Anyone know where I can get some?

Madsen's in Centralia is listed as a dealer, If you are close enough then visit in person (that's lucky). Google for their website ( no Total bars in their online catalog however)

Here is mine on my 346 after ~5 tanks of work, look like new still:)
attachment.php

attachment.php

krighky_ I'd love a small mount husky .325 x 24", so far only finding the GB ProTop. Gonna have to call Madsen's myself.

regards.

sig. forthcoming. something to do with saws no doubt.

I was hoping

I called Madsen's this morning with the hope that they would have the Total bars, but no luck. I would have loved the excuse to ride down there and check 'em out again. Still can't find anyone that actually has them in stock.

I called Madsen's this morning with the hope that they would have the Total bars, but no luck. I would have loved the excuse to ride down there and check 'em out again. Still can't find anyone that actually has them in stock.

try finding a J-red dealer, they should have them as Tilton is the distributer

Hey as mentioned the Tsumuras are first class, but don't underestimate the GB Pro Tops if they are the Aussie made ones. Their finish has always been a bit rough but as far as toughness goes they are up there with the best. If your aim is to just look pretty, then go the Tsumura. If you actually USE your saw then you'll be happy with either bar...

Looks like I may have sold more than I thought. I have a couple Super Bars, but they are both for Homelite. They are the older version, and arent the stainless finish like I have seen in this thread.
PN 306ML3 .050 14" 3/8
PN 321WL4 .050 3/8

I have a handful of Total II bars, but can't find model specs based on the part numbers. I will try and do a better job locating model specifics tomorrow. Late night at work, but I will dig through what I have. Looks like a couple may be small mount Husky, but I will have to see if I cant find some boxes for these and match the PN.

I did however find an Oregon Laser weld, and one or two older Pro Lites. Those are new, but the laser weld has some oxidation. Also a couple Oregon double guard's for Poulans.

I will try to get out some PM's to you guys that have sent them, but if you are looking for bars that are large mount Husky or 20"+ I do not have them. The only Husky mount that I have confirmed is an Oregon Pro Lite, and it is on my Husky as I speak.

For you guys that need small mount Huskys, the bars in question have a part number of T079SN2-2. These are Total II's which are laminate. I googled the PN and didn't come up with anything.

The total II bars are laminated.......

I have an account with them...shoot me the bar numbers and I'll give ya a list of the specs....

My Total II bars are solid and rebadged Aussie made GB Pro Tops. Bought straight from GB Australia.

My Total II bars are solid and rebadged Aussie made GB Pro Tops. Bought straight from GB Australia.

Hmmmm......now this is getting interesting. All my 2010 catalog says is that they are laminated, and are intended for occasional use.

How old are your bars?

Are your total II bars polished or painted grey?

I guess they farm out to the lowest bidder.

Hmmmm......now this is getting interesting. All my 2010 catalog says is that they are laminated, and are intended for occasional use.

How old are your bars?

Are your total II bars polished or painted grey?

I guess they farm out to the lowest bidder.

Yeah these bars would be old mate, not sure exactly but maybe 10+ years? They are actually white with Red writing (see pic). They were bought as part of a 2000 bar batch of old GB stock. Another dealer bought them and I bought a heap of him. All HV mount 24" .050" 83-84DL (83DL won't fit an 8 tooth sprocket without some chain stretch).
27092009457.jpg

Latest posts

Back