trade chaps?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flashy
My wonderful wife gave me a set of AOSafety chainsaw chaps for CHRISTmas. She had to go to several different stores to find a set, (not being in the habit of going to an actual chainsaw retailer). The bad part is, the only set she found turned out to be 'extra long leg length', and when I try them on, they are way too long for me.
Would anyone be willing to trade for these? She said it sounded like the store was not going to restock this season, plus, the store is over an hour away. I have a 30'' inseam. Maybe one of you tall guys out there happened to get shorty chaps and we can help each other out.
I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to do this on, but I looked in the 'trading post' and didn't find a promising section.

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
My wonderful wife gave me a set of AOSafety chainsaw chaps for CHRISTmas. She had to go to several different stores to find a set, (not being in the habit of going to an actual chainsaw retailer). The bad part is, the only set she found turned out to be 'extra long leg length', and when I try them on, they are way too long for me.
Would anyone be willing to trade for these? She said it sounded like the store was not going to restock this season, plus, the store is over an hour away. I have a 30'' inseam. Maybe one of you tall guys out there happened to get shorty chaps and we can help each other out.
I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to do this on, but I looked in the 'trading post' and didn't find a promising section.

What store did they come from? I am guessing Sears but I will probably be wrong.

Bill