Trash picked 038

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, keep an eye/ear on her. It's not uncommon for rubber to start failing on one of these restorations. Watch for hard starting, erratic idling, over revving. Learn how she behaves so when she shows her ass you'll know it.

I cut a few 12" to 24" oak logs with her the other day, she powered nicely through them. The first log it bogged a little bit, then came around. I topped off the tank with fresh fuel and she really started to come alive. I can tell its been a while since she has been run. I have my new EDT coming this week and I will be able to really see how she is running rpm wise, I can smell that she is running rich.

Here is a video I made today, I was cutting an oak I dropped with the 038. The saw ran a little weird while making the video, I just refueled it and topped off the chain oil. The chain on the saw is a little dull, I been cutting pine, cedar, oak and gum this week, also I get a lot of dirt on the bark from the ground. I need to run the file on the chain. But I just wanted to show how it is running after the new plug, air filter and fuel filter, I am not a pro i am just an average homeowner that likes to do his own work.

Back