Tree Company Slogans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:Hey guys. I just started my own business and i am now looking for a slogan

I hope you mean, "I am in the process of planning to start my own business and I am looking for a slogan...".

Otherwise, you have your cart and your horse mixed up.

The best marketing training on earth, and a lot of good info is FREE:

http://www.gmarketing.com/

"A cut above the rest".

I actually thought of this as a joke, just to piss off the competition. I dont actually use it.

I have "A Cut Above" on my yard signs. When I see a competitor's sign nailed to a phone pole I climb up and nail mine above his. :greenchainsaw:

I have "A Cut Above" on my yard signs. When I see a competitor's sign nailed to a phone pole I climb up and nail mine above his. :greenchainsaw:

Pretty good... not as insulting to the competition as "a cut above the rest" though.

I just like messin with em. I added a gratuitous 15' to my bucket in one add... "master tree climbing, 75' 4 wheel drive bucket". hey, if they can add 5' to theirs, whats the difference right??

My company name is Accurate Tree Service "aiming to be the best"
I went with that because of location in the phone book..me being a Marine..guns...blowing stuff up...you get the idea..

My last name is Grime..I thought once about going with..
Travis Grime Tree Service.."when you need tree work done..we get down and dirty"

Last edited:
I never considered this a slogan, but I guess it is:

Professional
Dependable
Quality

I got the name in 1983 at the suggestion of the State Forester in our area. Our corporation name starts with a "P" and a D", and he suggested that if we could come up with a "Q", we would have PDQ. In the end, it was pretty easy.

Last edited:
Environmentally Aware Tree Care

I used it also for my first biz in Peterboro, "ProPrune", dont know if they still use it. Atristree

Old Axehand Tree Service
" We know how to swing it!"

New Axehand Tree Service
" We bring it when we swing it!"

how about "squirt & fert tree and shrub care" or as a slogan, i once saw a local blind and window treatment company motto, was "we can screw it up better than you" i still laugh about that one.

We had a couple of electrical contractors back in my home town who's last names were Grin and Barrett. They had some tee shirts made up that said Grin and Barrett Electrical, "Let Us Check Your Shorts". :hmm3grin2orange:

Back