Tree Company websites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to wait for the thread to slide down a little before merging.

Dont want Brian's blood pressure to go up. H heard that the the spit flying from his ranting last time nearly electrocuted him;)

Ok, let the judging continue. I have added a few more pages, and activated some dead links. I haven't gotten any bug reports, so maybe my HTML isn't that rusty after all?

Thanks for looking,

www.treesunlimited.com

this guy is really forward thinking and who I would work for locally if I could stand having an employer again.:rolleyes:

I have come close to working with him several times but I won't get an emplyer again on this side of the pond for under 50K.:rolleyes:

Hi Dan, even though you are on my ignore list, I couldnt help but check out that site....along with a lot of my friends, :D ....buthering springs back to mind.....:D

Originally posted by Jock
Hi Dan, even though you are on my ignore list, I couldnt help but check out that site....along with a lot of my friends, :D ....buthering springs back to mind.....:D
I assume you mean 'butchering'. And why does 'butchering' spring to mind whenever someone mentions pruning? Is it because that is the ONLY kind of pruning you have ever done? Crawl back under your rock, Jock. Come back out when you have something intelligent to say.

Hi Crosscut. Welcome to AS. I'm a neighbor of yours, up in the Atlamonte Springs area. Don't be surprised if a few here razz you about the lack of safety gear shown in your pics. Very few in our area wear hardhats/ helmets but most at least use eye and ear protection when chipping. I was 'old school' for years until I found this place and a couple others. After a year or so I started realizing just how much I can still learn about tree care, climbing and personal safety. Now I'm the only guy I know in the area who actually wears a helmet when climbing!

Y'all don't run off our new member here. Let's break him in easy, he's my neighbor!
:p

Oh, this is the picture I was referring to.

Give Brian Workman a holler over at Vermeer on Old Winter Garden road. 407-295-2020. He can hook you up with head, eye and hearing protection for your employees. Tell him Brian sent you!

hello tree climber and thanks for the welcome. safety equipment is always provided and for the most part well used i know brian well. as my older equipment is always wearing out something or other . do you do any work for any of the tree services in osceola county ?

Haven't worked in Osceola county in 5-6 years. When I ran a crew for Davey (Res/Comm., not line clearance) we used to do a lot of work for the builder in a big subdivision called The Oaks near 17-92 and Pleasant Hill Road. We took so many Live oaks out of there we jokingly called it 'The Meadows'. I was there about the time that twister came through and leveled the shopping center across the street, lucky for our crew the Taco Bell was undamaged. :D

hehehe was in there today bidding a job. most of the oaks you guys left should have been cleared out too. at least the ones near the houses all the infill and root ripping they did sure left some monster dead ones just about all of them climber stuff only. all them huge houses and about 5 foot between them i remember as a kid running around there with the original owners kids sure makes me sick

well, well, well.....

always nice to have another florida boy on
board;) welcome to the site!!!! you ever do
any climbing or do you get to ride around in
that bucket all day??????:D
budroe:cool:
p.s. treeclimber, thanks for the laugh.....telling
everyone to go easy on the new guy!:D

hehehe thanks for the welcome and the excellent advice you guys have. old age, smoking, and good cooking put me out of climbing years ago but that was how i got my start. 15 yrs ago. most of the climbers i have used are smaller wiry and tough as nails. im built more for steer wrestling here. i own my own business so its all polliticking and bucket work for me.

Latest posts

Back