tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to know what intake and transfer numbers are. With the lowers that open.......the timing numbers are all I can think about. :)
For the record, I'm an idiot, but I've been into enough saws and I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking this is gonna be a screamer?? Is the stock carb gonna be able to feed all that?

For the record, I'm an idiot, but I've been into enough saws and I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking this is gonna be a screamer?? Is the stock carb gonna be able to feed all that?

I've read enough of your posts to know that you are far from an idiot........

I also have run enough of Scott's saws to know that he knows exactly what he's doing, and where he's going with this.

The first saw that ever really made me say WOW was a 066 that Scott built. When I ran that saw.......I was hooked.

Yep. My question several pages back was lowered crankcase compression and Scott said yes. Im interested to see whats next? My guess is he will leave the exhaust lower than usual?

The exhaust is going to end up above 160 duration from what I can tell by the markings on the mandrel. The 0.010" on the ex port on this saw will change the duration ~2deg.

My guess is that he'll leave the intake timing alone, with large transfers keeping your intake timing in check becomes a big factor.

The exhaust is going to end up above 160 duration from what I can tell by the markings on the mandrel. The 0.010" on the ex port on this saw will change the duration ~2deg.

My guess is that he'll leave the intake timing alone, with large transfers keeping your intake timing in check becomes a big factor.

He might even fill the intake floor......

Back