Tree trimmer does a real hack job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John11139

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Not to be morbid. But did you hear about the fellow in Mt. Vernon Ohio, last week who kidnaped a 12 year old girl, police found her in a basement after about a week, still alive. Three other family members were missing. They caught the kidnapper but he wouldnt tell where the other three were. After a week long search, it looked like they had just vanished off the face of the earth. No leads, no bodies, he wouldnt talk. Finally he confessed, that had hacked the bodies up, put them in garbage bags, taken them to a near by nature preserve, used his climbing gear, hoisted them up a 30' high tree and dumped the bodies down the hollow tree. They would have "never" found them if he would'nt have talked. Can you imagine some one 20 or 30 years from now cutting down or cutting up that tree and finding the remains if he had'nt talked. Havent heard which tree trimming co. he worked for at one time.

Yea that would definetly be messed up to hack into that tree. What if instead of 30 years later, about a month later. Bound to smell it within a few feet you would think.

I kept up with that story on my internet news. What a douche! People killing people is bad enough, but I have 0 tolerance for anyone who can hurt a child. I wish my job was to give people like that daily beatings. I'd do it for minumum wage!

Latest posts

Back