Tree vs Fence

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummm did he make his backcut before the notch???? im so confused at some peoples logic??

It's funny because usually he over-researches everything. This time he decided to wing it...at least it made for a funny video and didn't fall on the house. The fence only cost about $8 to fix!

...at least it made for a funny video and didn't fall on the house. The fence only cost about $8 to fix!

I loved the video! If I may ask, have you considered "Benny Hill music" and and in that style, perhaps cutting in some replays in 2x speed ? I love Benny Hill stuff. :yourock:

On a positive note, if that tree had fallen correctly it may have landed on your boyfriend. He looks to be worth more than $8. Maybe take down the fence panel before you tackle the next one leaning on the fence?

I loved the video! If I may ask, have you considered "Benny Hill music" and and in that style, perhaps cutting in some replays in 2x speed ? I love Benny Hill stuff. :yourock:

I liked the music and the B&W. Harold Lloyd was one of my favorites, and she's captured that look/feel very well.
Boyfriend is in good company. Here's how a paid Craftsman spokesman does it:
http://www.youtube.com/v/6N6rViWIzVY

That sounds funny for sure! Maybe if i have some time I'll do a reedit.

vincem77 -- I'd hope he would have moved out of the way, I sort of like him. :)

You boyfriend beats Bob in arborculture. Bob beats your boyfriend in safety apparel and plaid flannel!

I laughed the entire time, excellent video... just about everything was done backwards except the tree when it fell, it fell forward, towards its lean...

Latest posts

Back