Treemonkey Is A Genius

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many years ago at a plant I worked at some MEK got poured in a floor drain that had plastic pipe, it turned that pipe into a thick grey goo, we had to cement it over.

John
MEK will eat the plastic off a screwdriver. The ink in our ink jet printers were MEK based. It used to get very messy when a printer screwed up.

Would cool to see the numbers run all the way up to 16-1 (not asking all that much, AM I? LoL)
I didn't have enough wood and chances to try it with these homowner saws.
But on the backpack blower and weedbeater? 50-1 just seemed to have a nosier feel to the motor
( IF that term makes any sense to ya) with all the oils I had on hand, "Ultra" included I went as far as 4.5 oz to a gal and that seemed to a bit too heavy (includes with or without re-tuning and normal running conditions)
I ended up liking the way that 3.5 oz feels
[settled on the "Red Armor". as to why the choice? see the "Ultra" oil tread ]
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/stihl-ultra-tastes-funny.272889/page-2#post-5208660
36-1 feels like Good pulling power, seems to seal the rings and cushion the clangy bits pretty well.
Different sized carb and it's orifices at the carb bore, may well give a little different feel to things, who knows? as it's pretty tough to always keep yourself objective when doing this stuff.

Latest posts

Back