treeslayer rocks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dillhole smurfy, why didn't you knock off the other limbs so all the mess was contained to one area, oh all part of your elaborate plan on how to do things the stupid way I guess. How is it everywhere you go everyone is laughing in your face?

You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend who is mad cause she wasn't invited to the party , just kidding if your not around the ol homestead the rabbits would be naked and the dishes would be stacked to ceiling among dust bunnies the size of tumble weeds LOL , besides all your gear is occupado in the trees as child swings

If that ain't the truth I don't know what is.

That house is not worth 3 mill. Maybe 1.2 if that, given todays market conditions. Nice job on dropping the stick in the wide open area. I like your groundman going old school with the ax, shorts, wife beater, no PPE. Conveys professionalism to the client.

Of course its not worth 3 mil BUT remember LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. 3 mil? yeah that's just for the taxes so eat yer heart out... I am. I am surprised they even let Slayer in.:laugh:
And the profesionalism is in the work not the dress code as this is tree work not the catwalk where it kinda sounds like you ought to be.

Good job Murph, as usuall you got all the pussies worked up. You really have to watch what you say around these guys, I think they get all jealous, try to sound cool, like they would even try any of the stuff you do. I think in our hearts we all know the gig is the fastest way to get it on the ground and Ricky, you suck. You do. I have seen your climbing. You are sloppy, inexperienced, overly worked up, dangerous. jess sayin... but what do I know?

You kidding punk dan, lets see you up there, oh did you spend your last couple bucks on meth. cuz the saws are all pawned off. right? Exactly!!

dan looked for your vid's showing your expertise and I was right.. there is none. So let the people that can back what they say up and you go and get drunk or should I say more drunk. then phone up daniel and you two can have a night cap... with a reservoir tip.

Last edited:
dan looked for your vid's showing your expertise and I was right.. there is none. So let the people that can back what they say up and you go and get drunk or should I say more drunk. then phone up daniel and you two can have a night cap... with a reservoir tip.

Dude, what can I say? I climb like fine sculpture, you climb like a barbarian. I seent it. I did. My advice to you is finesse before you dress you big guloot. Take some ballet classes or something. That's what your lacking, finesse. You get some of that then you will know. Watching your videos is like watching a freighttrain go through a rose garden. I have been meaning to tell you that. other than that you as dumb and crazy as the rest of us.:cheers:

You kidding punk dan, lets see you up there, oh did you spend your last couple bucks on meth. cuz the saws are all pawned off. right? Exactly!!

I have never did meth but am willing to learn.

Don't get me wrong, I get aggressive but you need to learn finesse big guy. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Now stop birddoggin old man Murph cause as you can see that's pretty much all he's got and it sure goes one hell of loooooong way.

why do you guys carry on like this? honestly it seems shameful to the proffession....like its just full of blowhard a**holes who have latent inferiority complexes they vent online...

why do you guys carry on like this? honestly it seems shameful to the proffession....like its just full of blowhard a**holes who have latent inferiority complexes they vent online...

And here I was under the impression that being a complete and total ####ing #######, was generally a prerequisite for this dumb #### job. But what do I know..

now he's a real estate expert..
Not one of you pussies would have had the balls to pull those big backleaners against the lean with THAT MUCH FORCE going the wrong way... (except ricky and with him its more stupidity than balls)...

man I would have done that pullin with a s10 and my home depot rope yo! :potstir:

Wow.............once again Murph defends his novice AA type work & teachings, Slayer chimes in with a MBA in appraisals regarding realestate & to try & get a chunk of their bone (in the literal sense) treemandan jumps on board the meatwhistle express to help out his cumba`s!!!!

3 million dollars house? NO!!! A.Site P***y`s afraid to drop a tree in a football field sized yard----this is a laughable comment c`mon from one who is deemed a joke on all sites he is a member of!! Ya know if you were just humble & posted to show work in stead of trying to make it an educational seminar it would go over much better, try that just once Murph!!!!

I know, I know "you talk crap" "you post nothing" you`re all talk"...Etc.. etc.., well I have posted & felt it wasnt necessary to continue in a braggard fashion when there are many just as good if not better than me, I just wonder when you will get to this point? if ever? Be safe & keep us A site P***y`s laughing atleast thats one thing you`re good at!!!!

LXT

Is it wrong that threads like this have a tendency of giving me half a C####Y , I mean I love when the members start to online slaughter each other , for the record I was all for the password protected member #### talk thread , and it would keep it all there :laugh:

Latest posts

Back