Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tell me a better way Scott, I've been told Irfnview.:( over compressing sucks.

I've already told you. Just get a free photobucket account and upload them there. It will automatically resize ALL your pictures. Then you just post the

I've already told you. Just get a free photobucket account and upload them there. It will automatically resize ALL your pictures. Then you just post the link here in your thread.[/QUOTE]
Yup so easy even ole rope can do it lol

[IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/ropensaddle/006-2.jpg

and maybe I don't want a photobucket account, and have to move photos around twice.:laugh:

That's the beauty of using photobucket. If you only use your account here and want to show your pictures at another location on the web, you DO have to upload them more than once but with photobucket, you just upload them once and then you can post the

I'd rather manipulate the images myself, and straight upload em, than go back and forth.

I don't understand what you are saying "back and forth". I download them off my camera and then upload them straight to photobucket. Never have to move them ever again.

You are saying you would rather download off camera, manipulate manually, then upload to your account here? What do you do if you want to use a picture on a site other than AS? Sounds like you'll have to upload it again on that site.

Sounds like more work.

Plus, I keep all the photos on my computer in their original format this way.

I knew it , just when a thread starts gettin good, nada ! Slayer , hanging from that fire truck doin' stunts was " over the top " , but doin em " buck nekid " got ya locked up didn't it ? Ain't got enough cash to send ya cig money , but pm me your girlfriends number and I will take her to MceeDees once in a while . Don't show your sensitive side , and hope you get out before the trees lose their leaves !

Norm is a funny guy.:clap:

On the down side, this job has petered out, (in a very rude,unprofessional way), and I have been stranded in Illinois. So much for trusting someone to actually work me like they promised, and honor their agreement.
half a day a week don't cut it, especially when you have $$ thousands in work waiting to be done.

On the good side, plenty of work here, and I AM a licensed, insured good climber who can sell work left and right. I have met a lot of good guys here, and see plenty of ways to get busy.

anybody around here in the NW Illinois who could help, or needs help, PM me.

no matter what, I AM THE TREESLAYER. :hmm3grin2orange:

gotta tell ya, kinda sucks to be 1300 miles from home,
and ask for a plane ticket home and be told F@#* you.

so much for friendship.
An older (and much wiser) guy here recently told me, "beware the guy smiling and patting you on the back, he's looking for the soft spot".

Sucks when a guy I climb for can't be a man and tell me to my face WTF problem is.

but he is reading this. :censored: and ignored my calls. :buttkick:

Last edited:
That sucks...

Let me know when you get back to W-burg..I'll get on the scooter and run up and buy you a beer...

Back