treeslaying philly style.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Now I'm in Penn. working with Murphy4trees. :msp_ohmy:
Known him for a long while, worked Isabel with him on the team, and always enjoyed the videos.

This is a very well equipped outfit, and Dan is the best feller I've ever worked with. good to finally work with a sober individual who has all around good skills.
(other than JPS and flushcut) He's going to buy me a 38 ton crane like Marquis has, and oldirty runs, He just doesnt know it yet......:biggrin:
pics to follow, but he shoots video on most bigger jobs anyway.

Want to meet THE DAN, heard he's close........

Last edited:
Treeslay, sounds like your having fun...

Murphy does great work, seems like a good person to work for and has some good felling vids.

Loosers on here try to tell him how to fell, but I think you have first hand exp.seeing it for yourself

Oh, stay away from THE DAN, I heard he's crazy... :dizzy:...lol

Last edited:
Treeslay, sounds like your having fun...

Murphy does great work, seems like a good person to work for and has some good felling vids.

Loosers on here try to tell him how to fell, but I think you have first hand exp.seeing it for yourself

Oh, stay away from THE DAN, I heard he's crazy... :dizzy:...lol

There are a lot of losers here but" loosers " I dunno haven't seen to many of them since senior trip in high school .... Just saying :laugh:

Now I'm in Penn. working with Murphy4trees. :msp_ohmy:
Known him for a long while, worked Isabel with him on the team, and always enjoyed the videos.

This is a very well equipped outfit, and Dan is the best feller I've ever worked with. good to finally work with a sober individual who has all around good skills.
(other than JPS and flushcut) He's going to buy me a 38 ton crane like Marquis has, and oldirty runs, He just doesnt know it yet......:biggrin:
pics to follow, but he shoots video on most bigger jobs anyway.

Want to meet THE DAN, heard he's close........

Philly has a lot of" KIDS EAT FREE " so when ya go out for supper or whatever yall call it you shouldn't have to pay if accompanied by an adult LOL

Trees in Philly really put things in perspective in comparison to down in Dallas area. We've got tall ones but not every block like they do up there!
Missed out on Murphs invitation to visit last time I was in the area, something about getting out of town before a certain little hurricane passed through. Anyway, I've seen enough of his videos to know confidence borne out of experience and thinking faster than one works. Anyone with an eye toward being responsible will enjoy working with/for a like minded individual.
Steve W.

You guys know anyone that needs a climber in Western Mass, Vermont, etc?

We'll be out there for the holidays and I'm trying to pay for the trip. Got family in Mass and friends in VT.

I have GL Insurance and bringing saws, climbing gear, and some rigging gear.

I am hoping to find someone that needs to catch up on high quality trimming and removals and wants a safe contract climber for a few days or a week or maybe two..

Looks like most of the storm work is farther East in Mass or down in CT ....

Already got a thread on the employment forum but saw this thread on northeastern tree work so thought I'd chime in......:chainsaw:

Back