trying a new camera

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
DSCN0026.JPG (962.3 KB) this is the rig I use to get about 10 full cords of hardwood a year off my 20 acres without falling many trees.I split most of it with the fisckar Ax, a wood block with a ATV tire screwed to it , i pick up the wood with the ax and then from the block right to the back of the 4 wheeler then when it's full I get to ride down to the wood shed to unload and it gives me a little rest in between . I can get about 5 more loads a day with out the extra bending. as I'm getting older :(

Last edited:
new at posting pictures

ASEMASTER said:
DSCN0026.JPG (962.3 KB) this is the rig I use to get about 10 full cords of hardwood a year off my 20 acres without falling many trees.I split most of it with the fisckar Ax, a wood block with a ATV tire screwed to it , i pick up the wood with the ax and then from the block right to the back of the 4 wheeler then when it's full I get to ride down to the wood shed to unload and it gives me a little rest in between . I can get about 5 more loads a day with out the extra bending. as I'm getting older :(
I think I got it now:bang: :biggrinbounce2:

Back