Tuning a chainaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So i wanna learn how to tune a chainsaw and thats because my grandpa has a old chainsaw,its a chiness one but he has taken care of it and has had it for 6 years know but it runs poorly so it needs some work and some of that work includes a carb adjustment.But i dont really wanna wreck my 300 dollars husqvarna 120 for that so ive been thinking is buying a chiness chainsaw and learning carb adjustment on that one would be a good idea,plus i wont really cry if my 80 dollars chiness chainsaws breaks down.

So i wanna learn how to tune a chainsaw and thats because my grandpa has a old chainsaw,its a chiness one but he has taken care of it and has had it for 6 years know but it runs poorly so it needs some work and some of that work includes a carb adjustment.But i dont really wanna wreck my 300 dollars husqvarna 120 for that so ive been thinking is buying a chiness chainsaw and learning carb adjustment on that one would be a good idea,plus i wont really cry if my 80 dollars chiness chainsaws breaks down.
2 STROKE CARB TUNING PROCEDURE.

Latest posts

Back