Two broken hearts in one day, I'm so mean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well even with free labor you guys still make a killing on the parts! That ought to cover your ten dollars an hour pay so at least your boss breaks even. LOL

Hahaha, I'm not a Latino and I don't work for a cheap azz like you Treeco. What did you say, you pay a bit more than the min to your guys, glad your proud of that Tree, your a prime example why jobs have gone to hell overhere. You won't pay a white man cause you can suck the blood out of the poor Latino's you use like a dog. I can't remember ever working for 10 a hour Tree, but wait this isn't slum country up here, I forget where you live...

Did you do tree work for these two guys? They sound like the type.:cheers:

Nope Tree I couldn't do Tree work for these two guys, they too much like you, EL CHEAPO. I do admit though after thinking about I guess they really aren't that bad, I realize it coulda been worse, it coulda been you I was dealing with, getting money out of you would be like trying to pull the balls off a brass monkey, :cheers: :cheers:

Welp Tree

The crowd at the bottom of the page couldn't take it anymore, most are gone now. It is hard for folks to see a man from Virgina STUMP a supposely TREE man from Ga. Nites Tree, practice up Treeco, next time you may last two rounds,LOLOLOL

Hopefully a few rounds on the internet cheered you up.:cheers:

To be honest it did. Thankya Tree, I always have fun with you, you take a whoopin better than anyone I know. And to show you I'm a good guy I'm taking up donations for ya Tree, yup, getting the Charmin delivered to ya cause I know your butt has to be a mess after getting the schit kicked out of ya,LOLOLOLOL Nite Tree, been fun...

I feel your pain Brother, Things like this are exactly why I stopped working on motorcycles & ATVs after 20+ years - I just can't take it anymore......

I could write a book about people like you just described, and it's funny how these same people still ask me everyday to work on bikes for them and really give me a hard time about it when I refuse - they act like I'm obligated to them or something. I just don't get it.

The average joe has no idea what it's like to be a mechanic.:angry2:

Matt

Hey Thall, charge'em full price for parts and labour. When they go'a stompin outta the shop without their broken trimmer and saw cause they can't use them, you fix & sell'em to someone who appreciates. They'll likely come back to buy a new one anyway once they realize how "dumb", they are. Its a win-win for you. They don't deserve a decent dealer or dealership.

Last edited:
He has to stay seated, if he stands he has to change his micky mouse underware..

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: That's funny!

I got one. I'm building a 150 x 36 barn with 19 horse stalls for a fella here that wants it "real nice for the big money men". I give him ball park cost figures up front, get the go ahead and build exactly what he asks for yet I STILL have to argue with him over every invoice. Oh well, he still writes the checks and continues to add work. Just aggervatin', that's all.

Good post there, thankya. I needed to vent tonite and I'm probly making a azz out of myslef but those two guys today really had me wanting to put the gloves on. Ok, I'll simmer down now.

Just wait, I have more of my friends lined up with broken saws, blowers, and trimmers coming Coming your way.
Teach ya to mess with me.

To be honest it did. Thankya Tree, I always have fun with you, you take a whoopin better than anyone I know. And to show you I'm a good guy I'm taking up donations for ya Tree, yup, getting the Charmin delivered to ya cause I know your butt has to be a mess after getting the schit kicked out of ya,LOLOLOLOL Nite Tree, been fun...

Champ, I thought about it all night. Problem is you're just too nice a guy and it gets you into trouble. Looking back at another thread of yours, instead of taking that tree down for $300 you should have sold the guy a 260 and trained him to use it on his tree at $100/hr - 3 hours minimum to make sure all areas of expertise are covered, including efficient and effective clean up techniques. That way he does the work, your saw stays clean, you make more money and stay out of trouble.

Seems like after a short time in any service industry, you find out that any time you do a customer a good deal, they act like you are screwing them over and stealing their wife!

Then of course, you just treat someone like the herd, charge them full price and full labor... and they want to just be your best friend.

I don't quite get it.

Hahaha, got the message did ya, and now your getting your azz kicked in public,LOLOLOL, who's the sucker ,LOLOL

Tom,
don't forget to add Treeco to your list.
Thats 3 broken hearts in 1 day. hehe

Oh. Is Donny the Donny we all know from AS ???

Back