Two broken hearts in one day, I'm so mean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's nearest the door? :monkey:

Tant me, I can tell ya that much. Think Apollo 1, LOLOLOLOL

Sorry Space , that was mean. I shouldn't have said that. I'm very sorry. Hey remember when I told you I'm never serious, well I'm not now either,LOL

(ok space your turn)

I'll have ta vouch for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both are close, got da Folgers, the cigs are running low and mellowing over the holiday, yup. I'm off today. Tomorrow its back to work. Another day, another dollar and another grey hair, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can't complain though, have alot of fun at work all the time.

We had a good ole time when I was there,,, it woulda been a little more fun if we coulda found a few more saws to chunk in tha cuda,,,,,, that thing worked great,,, could used it today when I got to the shop from my day job I worked on a 09 that was nasty, dirty, and looked like a farmer had been using it for a middle buster to plow up his fields,,,,,FCOL!!!!! The service ticket said and was throwing the chain,, & bogging when you would hit the throttle,,,, so after removing about tw pounds of dirt our from behind the if ya feathered it on it would go but the standard LH settings made no differnece so Im thinking hmmmm had the high end but no bottom..

You got it,,, metering diaphram I thought... pulled the carb down diaphram was fresh,,, Hmm check valve was great hmm gotta be the carb yet... carb,,, also took bottom, off of carb and played the primate watering hole Hole game biggest ang saw he ate{?) I pulled the L jet screww and used carb cleaner in a spray can found L speed pasage barely open from rust and poor quality mix that was terribly willing to go Out!!!! once that thing was running just a little rodded out Lspeed circuit and she purs like a kittenmmmmm

Rver

We had a good ole time when I was there,,, it woulda been a little more fun if we coulda found a few more saws to chunk in tha cuda,,,,,, that thing worked great,,, could used it today when I got to the shop from my day job I worked on a 09 that was nasty, dirty, and looked like a farmer had been using it for a middle buster to plow up his fields,,,,,FCOL!!!!! The service ticket said and was throwing the chain,, & bogging when you would hit the throttle,,,, so after removing about tw pounds of dirt our from behind the if ya feathered it on it would go but the standard LH settings made no differnece so Im thinking hmmmm had the high end but no bottom..

You got it,,, metering diaphram I thought... pulled the carb down diaphram was fresh,,, Hmm check valve was great hmm gotta be the carb yet... carb,,, also took bottom, off of carb and played the primate watering hole Hole game biggest ang saw he ate{?) I pulled the L jet screww and used carb cleaner in a spray can found L speed pasage barely open from rust and poor quality mix that was terribly willing to go Out!!!! once that thing was running just a little rodded out Lspeed circuit and she purs like a kittenmmmmm

Rver

Good job ole boy. You know ya stuff, I knew that the minute I saw you listening to that 028 I had up here. Yup the Cuda is indeed a amazing machine. Though its 5000.00 its gonna be paid for by years end and after that its profit from there on out.

When ya coming back to Virginia, I need to know so I can stock up a bunch of repairs for you. You like working on them things more than me, I like selling them.....

Good job ole boy. You know ya stuff, I knew that the minute I saw you listening to that 028 I had up here. Yup the Cuda is indeed a amazing machine. Though its 5000.00 its gonna be paid for by years end and after that its profit from there on out.

When ya coming back to Virginia, I need to know so I can stock up a bunch of repairs for you. You like working on them things more than me, I like selling them.....

I like selling them too ;)

I like selling them too ;)

No doult brother Mow and they aren't hard to sell. I checked the store account the other day and we have bought over a 100 grand from Stihl so far this year. Looks to be another good year for Stihl and us too..

No doult brother Mow and they aren't hard to sell. I checked the store account the other day and we have bought over a 100 grand from Stihl so far this year. Looks to be another good year for Stihl and us too..

Sounds like you do a good job for those Stihl folk. Must make your salesman happy.

Sounds like you do a good job for those Stihl folk. Must make your salesman happy.

Awwwwwwwww our Stihl rep is a pretty cool guy. He's in his 30's, well manicured guy and heavy into sports. Loves his basketball. He puts on some meetings for all the dealers in the area and does a pretty good job I must say. Believe it or not he used to work as a Echo rep. He likes being on the winning team with Stihl now, that much I do know for sure. He turns in some huge numbers for his area. I'm talking millions. He works mostly Maryland and Northern Va. Heavy populated areas for sure...

Awwwwwwwww our Stihl rep is a pretty cool guy. He's in his 30's, well manicured guy and heavy into sports. Loves his basketball. He puts on some meetings for all the dealers in the area and does a pretty good job I must say. Believe it or not he used to work as a Echo rep. He likes being on the winning team with Stihl now, that much I do know for sure. He turns in some huge numbers for his area. I'm talking millions. He works mostly Maryland and Northern Va. Heavy populated areas for sure...

All right.
A well manicured, heavy in sports. Stihl sales rep.
Gees when does he have time to use a saw and get dirty.
Its all about sales.

Good job ole boy. You know ya stuff, I knew that the minute I saw you listening to that 028 I had up here.
When ya coming back to Virginia, I need to know so I can stock up a bunch of repairs for you. .

That won't be hard to do. Brahahahahahahahahahaa

Sure just the other day his salesman took him out for a cappuccino and frosted Donuts with sprinkles.

Lest not forget the paid stay at Va Beach Hilton and the personal factory tour. Stihl treats me good indeed. I still prefer my Folgers though,hehe

All right.
A well manicured, heavy in sports. Stihl sales rep.
Gees when does he have time to use a saw and get dirty.
Its all about sales.

Awwwwwwww your starting to get the picture, ITS ALL ABOUT SALES. Without a sale there is notihng......

Lest not forget the paid stay at Va Beach Hilton and the personal factory tour. Stihl treats me good indeed. I still prefer my Folgers though,hehe

Any word on when you getting down here again?

Any word on when you getting down here again?

Last word I got was merely call a few days ahead and come on down. I'm taking Manual with me so I can show him something he'll like, them boys down there will show him how to gettttttttttttttttter done!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, too busy to stop by my house though. Maybe if I still owned a Stihl.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ya saying ya wanna get in the factory??, I'm sure with a new purchase of a fine Stihl that can be arranged,:biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back