Two broken hearts in one day, I'm so mean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya saying ya wanna get in the factory??, I'm sure with a new purchase of a fine Stihl that can be arranged,:biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

I can get in the factory I bet. I'd go with you so you don't get lost in the Hampton Roads area though.:D

Brahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Sure just the other day his salesman took him out for a cappuccino and frosted Donuts with sprinkles.

With sprinkles,,, no less,,,,,

BRAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That,s funny manual....:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I just gave you some rep and a new green light jumped up there for yas,, I've never seen that before

Last edited:
:ices_rofl:
Lest not forget the paid stay at Va Beach Hilton and the personal factory tour. Stihl treats me good indeed. I still prefer my Folgers though,hehe

WOW, youve seen the factory. I bet that was pretty cool watching them make that equipment (all the same color by the way).
I would like to sell the dye to Electrolux for all the colors they make. :ices_rofl:

Plus with your mouth you might need a little backup if'n you ever confront someone face to face.:laugh:

Hahaha, I confront so many people face to face everyday its become second nature. Ask ole RiverRat how I confront my folks that come in the door, its quite funny to say the least.

Next time I go to Va Beach for a factory visit I'll be sure to ask if you can come along, I don't think they would mind at all. One thing though, they do not allow any camera's inside the buildings. They don't want Husky stealing their secrets, guess we'll have to strip search Manual before we take him with us,:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Husky doesn't have to copy Stihl, they've already progressed past the wont start, cut, weighs a ton, costs a fortune stage.

Flame suit on.

Chuck

Hey Tom you in there ?
attachment.php
Hey Chuck. Looks like you will be OK till he gets out.

Hahaha, I confront so many people face to face everyday its become second nature. Ask ole RiverRat how I confront my folks that come in the door, its quite funny to say the least.

Next time I go to Va Beach for a factory visit I'll be sure to ask if you can come along, I don't think they would mind at all. One thing though, they do not allow any camera's inside the buildings. They don't want Husky stealing their secrets, guess we'll have to strip search Manual before we take him with us,:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That would be cool to tour the place. I had a friend that worked there for a bit. Now and then I see a job that somewhat fits my skill set come open there, but I wouldn't like the drive through the tunnel everyday. Be sure to let meknow when you come through though. I am only a few minutes from I-64.

I was talking to my Store owner hes got a trip planned!!!!

That would be cool to tour the place. I had a friend that worked there for a bit. Now and then I see a job that somewhat fits my skill set come open there, but I wouldn't like the drive through the tunnel everyday. Be sure to let meknow when you come through though. I am only a few minutes from I-64.

Im hoping to go with him to Virginny Beach after the Spring rush dies down the regular Tech is about two weeks out on repairs,,, ya ought to see the pile of weed whackers, but most of them are off brand,,,,, there are a few of them orange and white ones in tha pile but not near as many those are the ones I like to work on,,,, Ya ever changed a pull rope on a Y-robi,,,, or a HOMOtron-lite...... have to pull the whole freaking motor, off a real PITA.....

If I get to go RB we need to hook up,,, THall will make you Laugh!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

R2'ed

Im hoping to go with him to Virginny Beach after the Spring rush dies down the regular Tech is about two weeks out on repairs,,, ya ought to see the pile of weed whackers, but most of them are off brand,,,,, there are a few of them orange and white ones in tha pile but not near as many those are the ones I like to work on,,,, Ya ever changed a pull rope on a Y-robi,,,, or a HOMOtron-lite...... have to pull the whole freaking motor, off a real PITA.....

If I get to go RB we need to hook up,,, THall will make you Laugh!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

R2'ed

Hey, I got a few weed whackers and such you can fiddle with! None of the orange and white either. You guys should stop by for sure. I'll have to get the garage cleaned up a bit though! Maybe I can smoke a couple of chickens or grill some steaks. Or both!

attachment.php

Back