Two Stupid little loops in my chain !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is ridiculously STUPID

Well, if y'alls want to point out stupid...

I have sliced my right hand, left of pinkey finger a fue times while sharpening but that is it.

Unless you HAVE to run a 22 or larger bar, You don't need a big ass saw just to cut a fue cords of oak...

we have a fue months of work lined up i am tryin to help my boss out and hit alittle extra pay dirt!

Learn how to spell simple words such as "few" before calling others STUPID.

Great job pointing out your ability to be stupid. I would like to see you find a fue more of my posts, maby spend a fue more minutes working on that. On second thought, go cut a FUE trees.

Hay, at least we both like to ski!

Last edited by a moderator:
:newbie: :bang:

Pretty simple. If you get it, you get it, if not, go back to the tonka chainsaw that just makes sounds and has marshmallows for chain. :sucks:

Hey Guys,
So many times, I take my freshly sharpened chain out of my toolbox.
O.K. So, now I have this loop of chain,
in front of me, but, EVERY time it has these two little loops,
that I have to get rid of before it goes onto the bar. : :mad:
And it takes forever it seems to get rid of the buggers...:angry2:
Is there a secret to get rid of these two loops, before they turn into four little stupid loops ??? :angry2: :angry2:

Thanks for all your responses...
Am I the only one who can't quite figgure this out ??? :confused:

When I first started cutting trees I used to have the same problem with my chains. I developed and honed my analytical chain solving abilities by hanging upside down in a darkened shop while my wife turned the garden hose on me and trying to unravel them , working against a timer.
Although to be truthful, In ten years of daily practice , I haven't improved my times that much ...

Hey Plumber,

Is that a typo, or what ???

Larry the cable GUT ???

:monkey:

No, that wasn't a typo. It is an old joke from a few months ago. We were talking about that kind of thing like "hot dog" neck and stuff. It was a fun thread. Larry hasn't given me a hard time about it so I still throw that up there once in a while.

If he says to stop it right now, before he has to open a can of whoop hiney, well then, I guess I would stop!

No, that wasn't a typo. It is an old joke from a few months ago. We were talking about that kind of thing like "hot dog" neck and stuff. It was a fun thread. Larry hasn't given me a hard time about it so I still throw that up there once in a while.

If he says to stop it right now, before he has to open a can of whoop hiney, well then, I guess I would stop!

Oh stop it, stop it!! OHHHH, stooooppp it some MOOOORE!!!

Nah, we cool wit dat.

Bwahahahahahahaaaaa! No, take the center of the loop and flip it (da whole chain) an' let it hang down, repeat till un-done, sometimes helps to lay it flat on cardboard or kitchen counter :p One of them unexplainable facts of knot.

:

(I hate it too but its really simple, esp once you learn ta put the chain in the wee box thingy by holdin' in da air and just settling it in, removal is the opposite :D won't generally tangle that way.

:cheers:

Serge

:popcorn:

Yeah try to find a flat place to lay it when your a 100 yards from tha truck,,,, cuttin and you rock out your chain on a freaking deer hunters old grown over 60 penny nail :angry: :bang: :angry: and you dig one outta your chain bag and its fulla them lil AZZholes!!!!:bang:

Last edited:
Damn it Drew, this thread is 8 years old lol

Not only is it ancient, I hosed the quoted part .. LOL
Anyway, betcha lotsa noobs still search for it/check it out without ever admitting to it ;-)

Btw, to a guy who just turned LX, a mere 8 yrs seem but a moment ago !

Sounds like most that have no problem getting the loops out have at least three hands, what about something we mere mortals can make work? ;)

Back