Uh-oh!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say what I see, because I really want to know how many out there see the same thing I do. The gf saw it immediately and got weirded out. Maybe the pictures aren't clear enough, I don't know.
Must sortta see what-you-will I think.

Scary images on bloddy bandages, well, um ok. Had an ex that interpreted my toast every morning, "Oh that looks like Jesus, you will have a great day!", "There's the Easter Bunny, a gift will come to you!" , "Ooooo that looks like a pregnant donkey, don't buy stocks or bonds today.", "Thats Sponge Bob, he's telling you to take me dancing tonight!".......... Yup. So I bought a new toaster and the next morning I said 'Hey look at that! A door! Your cabs outside! Don't look at toast again!' ............Never to be seen again.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

OK, OK, so it seems that what the gf and I saw is not so hit-ya-in-the-head obvious, afterall. Cool. Now I won't fear the reaper or his grinning skull henchman.

OK, OK, so it seems that what the gf and I saw is not so hit-ya-in-the-head obvious, afterall. Cool. Now I won't fear the reaper or his grinning skull henchman.

I saw the death head, I just wanted to get in the spurs crack.

I just had my wife take a look and she sees a gruesome face. I saw an old bloody bandage that could use a swift pitch to the trash.

Man, now I'm getting weirded out, again. When I thought that only the gf and I saw the grinning, demonic skull, because y'all didn't seem to see it, I was starting to feel better. Now I'm wondering if I should take the tricky removal of this huge hackberry wedged up against this two-story apartment building, tomorrow. It was going to be a crane gig, but the tree came to ground while I was talking to my crane guy. It still has lots of wedged branches and is around 40" DBH. Maybe Death is hiding in that tree waiting for me to make a cut or two. Again, Uh-oh!

Don't worry too much Sunrise, just remember death is hiding in every tree, you just have to cut around it.

BTW, my son thought it was cool and you should sell it on ebay as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
Don't worry too much Sunrise, just remember death is hiding in every tree, you just have to cut around it.

BTW, my son thought it was cool and you should sell it on ebay as previously mentioned.

Because it's blood, I have a feeling that eBay probably won't allow me to sell it on their service. I may just frame it and put it on the wall as a reminder to always be careful up in the trees. I really like what you said about death, above. Very cool.

Because it's blood, I have a feeling that eBay probably won't allow me to sell it on their service. I may just frame it and put it on the wall as a reminder to always be careful up in the trees. I really like what you said about death, above. Very cool.

Yep. Just checked with eBay. Blood is a no-go. Hmmm---Maybe the local TV stations may pick the story up. If I can get a little publicity with it, then I suppose someone, somewhere, might offer me some $$$ for it. The world is a strange place and you just never know--- It's all in the marketing, right? How about: "Band-aid pad predicts Armageddon is near!" Wow! I'm starting to sell myself on this!

Lay off the sauce!

Looks like the Virgin Mary. Sell on E-bay for a 100g. send me half. We all live happily ever after. Seriously don't see anything. Lay off the sauce

My band-aid's final resting place---

With thanks to Streyken for giving me the idea for the line I put in there. I changed it around, a bit, but the idea is his. The framed band-aid and quote now hang on my wall, next to my computer. I may get a copy of it and put it in my truck.

Yep, I saw the creepy face with the eyes slanting off to one side. Looks like he has a big wart on his cheek too like the wicked witch of the west. Not something that I would have noticed though. Stop looking at your bandaids when you take them off and you'll be fine.

Back