UK stumpgrinders in a cooperative network

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The amount of people on a daily basis that stop and stare at my machine is incredible they have never seen one or ever heard of a business that takes out tree stumps it really is quite unique and im glad to say im ideally placed now after four years for an explosion of work. :hmm3grin2orange:

stump66 this is to confirm that I am interested in becoming a member of your coop.i am afraid i won't be able to meet up like the other guys but you can email me direct at [email protected] Don't have a web site as yet ,hoping to get some thing going real soon. send you a link then.

Last edited:
Thats good to hear stomper...if you can get me details of internet holding page or anything that gives your details i will add it, as a link to the www.nationwide-stump-removal.co.uk map.

at the moment, from a personal point of view it is good just to have a listing of independant stump removers. This list then gives us a basis to think about how best to move on as group.

So if you are independant in the UK, register interest, if you find things do not go as you would like, opt out...no money involved.

Ok, things are going well, i am sifting through my information and trying to complile a list of those that has registered an interest. the folk already on this thread are no problem, but if you are interested in finding out more and want to be included in discussions on how best to proceed then can you please put your details onto this thread. that would help no end...thanks. Rob

The AA trade show is coming up soon, i propose a friendly get together to introduce each other and to think on the way ahead. Will be a good time to discuss the idea with spare part/equipment suppliers/manufacturers.

I am slow workwise again at the minute so i will concentrate on getting the names of interested parties and contact them. (Like i have been saying i will do for a month or so, sorry lads, i hope stevie and John you still have the all important enthusiasm).

but any UK independant stumpers out there stick your name on this thread or IM me.

www.nationwide-stump-removal.co.uk

aa show

hi lads

i'm at cirencester again this year pop into the stand Landforce for a natter
may also have some news on kit n discounts
theres due to be a few of the boys from the treehouser discussion site meetin up there too:cheers:
rgds
iain

Cheers Iain, i will certainly pop in a see you on the Landforce stand. I have spoken to Tony castle before a year or two back....see you there.

Stump grinding co-operative an very interesting scenario

I would also like to hear from members of a co-operative, as I have a vested interest in discussing the cutting tools.

Is the finger type, straigh, 45 degree left and right hand still the most popular?

Have already had some dialogue with STUMPED.

All the best
Dave H.

Sorry I hzve not been around for a while guys but my marriage has broken down. Dont worry I still have the chain saws and the kids. Just got my internet connection back. It's not too bad being single got a girl already. At least I still got the saw's. :(

hi lads
how are things going over their? hoped they pick up a bit for you guys .not to bad over here but this is my first year stumping so don't have any thing to compare it to was in Spain for two weeks came back had some work on due to the good weather i think things will slow up now the rains back.got my self a nice Little stihl 250c with 16"bar great for toping those stumps.I still look in on this site to see whats happen just haven been posting.

PS
stevieb sorry to hear about you marriage problems hope everything works its self out?at least you got saws.

i rang you today, might have missed off the country code....website is up ish......web links bit f**ked...but it will be ok in time.........delete some mails too....then i can mail ya......

thanks for the feedback, the sites a bit flowery but has the potential to put the opposition in the shade.....the basics are there and will improve with time...need to take a few pics and stuff.......well done on getting a webpage up.. will call you soon.....glad you are ok......

rob thanks for including me.if i owe you any cash to-wards expense send me line PS how is rolla keepinghe a bit quite:rockn:

no cash required, i figure that being part of this will increase my hits on my site so help me out, it will help others as a by product. When people start getting hits and work from the www.nationwide-stump-removal.co.uk site then people will feel like they will want to contribute. I think this site needs to be done and i enjoy doing it...We do need to have a national presence, this much is true...i am glad to be bringing like minded people together. Stumpers unite....... :notrolls2:

stumpgrinders co/op

hello lads,
sorry for the absence over recent weeks,.....had the death of my mother and all the s..t that goes with it to deal with,.......well done to rob with the web site have already had it mentioned locally!.......always said it would work.......should we have a link back from our own web sites to the national site??????????:clap: thats it for now,hope you all have plenty of stumps to bash :cheers:

Back